Chapter 9

Author pov

Jin blinked his eyes open and found himself in a cold dark room. He slowly got up and look around.

"Hello" His voice echoed through the empty room. He walked slowly to find his way out but the room seems to have no end.

Suddenly he heard someone sobbing , he snapped his head towards the direction where the sound came from and saw a man.

Curiously he made his way towards the man with slow step. His feet thumping against the cold floor.

"Excuse me , hey mister " He called out but got the man loud sobbing as the answer. "G-go away" The man said and strangely it was a really familiar voice ... Could it be?

He grabbed the sobbing man shoulder and turned him around and his suspicion was true.

It was his husband, his Tae. He slumped down in front of him and cupped his husband cheeks. "Baby what happened? Why are you crying? " he asked panicking.

"Everything is going to go downhill Jin" He cried out "What do you mean? " Jin asked confused. "Just be careful love, I don't want you to get hurt " Taehyung cried harder.

"Tae-" before he could say something Taehyung started to fade away "Just so you know I love you very much Jinnie. Take care of our precious angel, he had suffered too much. I can't see him hurting anymore " Taehyung said kissing Jin's forehead for the last time .

"Tae no wait don't go, love! " He shouted but it was already late his Tae already disappeared.

"Tae!" He shouted but got no answer.

"Tae! " He jolted awake and was panting heavily. He chugged down the bottle of water that was on the bedside table .

He rubbed his face with his hands after he finally calmed. 'What was all that about? And what precious angel Tae was talking about? ' Too many questions was running inside his head .

He abruptly got out off his bed and walked inside the bathroom. He splashed some water on his face. Everything was not making sense.

His love had came to his dream after so many years and that to crying?. He was feeling anxious. He groaned completely frustrated.

He decided to start getting ready, he will think about this later . He showered and started dressings up.

When he finished getting ready, he called Namjoon and after 2 ring he picked up "Joon bring the Beta here " Jin simply said and hung up the call.

He got out of his room and started making his way towards Jungkook's room. He knocked on the door and a sleepy Jungkook still wearing a Pajama opened the door.

"You aren't ready yet" Jin narrowed his eyes in which Jungkook widened his eyes knowing he fucked up.

"I- I will get ready in a jiffy " He yelp and closed the door on Jin's face. He rubbed his temple 'Why Is this Kid so difficult" He groaned.

After complete 30min Jungkook opened the door. He was wearing a plain black shirt and black sweatpants.

"Finally " Jin rolled his eyes "Come follow me " Jin said and started leading the way.

They both came in front of a huge black door. Jin opened it revealing his home office. Jungkook jaw dropped, it was really huge and so clean like the one you see in movies.

They made there way inside and Jin told Jungkook to sit in front of his desk while he sat on his swivel chair.

They were sitting there like 10min already with Jin doing some paperwork and Jungkook doing nothing and obviously he was really bored. He doesn't even know what he was doing there in the first place. It doesn't seem he was needed here anyway.

Now it was like 20 or 30 min and Jungkook was clearly irritated. He opened his mouth to snapped at Jin but a knocked on the door stopped him.

Jin said an audible 'come in' and the door opened . Jungkook snapped his head towards the direction and saw the Alpha he had thrown on the wall came in but he was not alone, his Hoseok hyung came tailing behind him .

Without saying anything he ran towards Hobi and gave him a bone crushing hug "Hyung I missed you so much " He cried in tears of joy. His happy pheromones were spiking the room.

Sensing Jungkook happy pheromone Jin felt warmness spread his heart. A smile made his way towards his lips unconsciously.

"I missed you too Kook " Hobi sniffled and hugged Jungkook tightly. Both were crying really hard.

Jungkook was about to say something to Hobi but he was pulled out from his hyung embraced by non other than Jin of course .

"Times up, Namjoon bring Hoseok back to his place " Jin ordered and Hoseok widened his eyes. "W-what do you mean? Jungkook is coming with me" He said and grabbed Jungkook wrist and pulled Jungkook but the latter doesn't move a inched.

"Kook , come on we are going " He tried again but Jungkook shooked his head " I can't come with you hyung" Jungkook said and averted his eyes from Hoseok and Jin smirked.

"I can't leave you here with this monster !" Hoseok yelled and glared at Jin " Please understand hyung I can't come with you " Jungkook freed his wrist from Hoseok's grasped and stand beside Jin.

Hoseok widened his eyes 'What the fuck did this man do to Jungkook?' feeling defeated He turned away and got out of the room with Namjoon.

After they left Jungkook slumped down on the ground and cried loudly.
"Get your shit together " Jin said coldly he was a little bit jealous with how Jungkook was close with hoseok "Fuck you" Jungkook spat out which made Jin angry his inner Alpha growled and without thinking he slapped Jungkook hard on the face.

Jungkook gasped and looked at Jin with teary eyes holding his stinging cheeks. Jin heart shattered looking at Jungkook expression and without saying anything he stomped out of the room. Leaving a hurting Jungkook.

Jin stomped into his room and closed the door with a loud thud. He stood in front of the mirror and glared intensely at his own image . He punched the mirror hard with the hand he had slapped Jungkook.

The glasses shattered and he slumped down on the ground. Blood dripping down from his hand. "What the fuck did I do " He yelled out. He didn't mean to slapped him but his anger got the best of him , he admit he was a little jealous and his anger issues he got since the day when he lost his......... He closed his eyes not wanting to think about it.

But it was not an excuse with what he just did to Jungkook.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Don't forget to vote

Take care and stay safe

I purple you 💜