Chapter 6

Author pov

The next morning Jungkook woke up hearing someone knocking on his door. He groaned stretching his limbs and rub his eyes to take the sleep away.

He make his way towards the door and opened it and saw Yoongi standing there holding his breakfast.
And without saying a word he walked passed Jungkook and set the breakfast on his bedside table .

"Eat it up and get ready " Yoongi said and went out of the room closing the door behind him. Jungkook just stood there dumbfounded. He shooked his head and started eating his breakfast and after that he took a shower.

He came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist. He was about to dressed up but remembered he didn't have anything to wear. He huffed and sat down on the bed completely annoyed crossing his arms above his chest .

Meanwhile

"Do you gave him his breakfast?" Jin asked Yoongi who was drinking his coffee. They were sitting on the dinning table having breakfast.

"Yup already did boss " Yoongi said in which Jin just nodded his head. They heard someone coming towards the dining table so they snapped their head towards the direction and saw Jimin talking to someone on the phone looking a bit angry.

"What happened Baby? " Yoongi asked a bit concerned "We have a little problem " Jimin said and the word 'problem' made Jin narrowed his eyes.

"What problem Jimin?" Jin asked "Boss we were getting our new packaged today but the shipment went wrong" Jimin said looking down "The cops suddenly came up but don't worry we handled everything before things got ugly but the problem is there might be some rats among us " He informed hearing it Jin clenched his Jaw. His pheromones were making everyone knees wobbled and cowered in fear. Noticing it he tried to calm himself down.

"Yoongi you know what we do to rats right? " He smirked "So I was thinking I will leave that in your hands " Yoongi face lit up at that "Thank you boss I won't let you down " " I know you won't now you can go and Jimin please call Namjoon and tell him to change the location where we will be receiving our package today " Jin ordered and stood up to go to his office.

Once he finally reached his office he called someone "If your mission is complete , return ASAP.... OK..... BYE" He hung up.

Things were getting dirtier but he was going to fix that as soon as possible. Being in the Mafia is not easy, you never know when someone stabbed you in the back.

He suddenly remembered about Jungkook. 'Well let's check on him, if his ready or not' He thought and started walking towards his room.

Once he was in front of Jungkook's room he knocked on it but received no answer, he knocked again and there was no answer either. 'Why is he not answering the door?' He knows that Jungkook was inside and can't ran away as the door was locked form outside.

So he opened the door and found Jungkook sleeping on the bed with only towel wrapped around his waist.

He walked towards Jungkook and shooked his arm to woke him up"Hey kid wake up " but he got Jungkook snores as reply "Yah wake up " He shooked him again. "Aish why is this kid so difficult ?" he whined "Yah kid wake up "He shouted which make Jungkook startled and open his eyes abruptly.

"Why? What? What happened?" Jungkook asked panicking he looked up and noticed Jin was there crossing his arms above his chest looking at him annoyed.

"Why were you sleeping? Didn't Yoongi told you to get ready "He clicked his tongue. 'Yoongi? Oh so that is the name of that cat like looking Alpha' He thought.

"Oh he do told me "Jungkook said "Then why didn't you get ready?" At that Jungkook arched his eyebrows at Jin giving him the are you stupid look.
"How am I supposed to get ready when I don't have anything to wear " Jungkook said with matter of fact.

Jin mentally facepalmed himself 'How can he be this stupid '. "Right I forgot , Come let's go " Jin said gesturing Jungkook to follow him. "Like this with only towel wrapped around my waist.... Not happening "Ignoring what Jungkook had said he grabbed his wrist and started dragging him which makes Jungkook widened his eyes and started yelling at Jin to let go of his wrist.

There were some maids on the hallway who looked up hearing the chaos . Some were literally eye fucking Jungkook which didn't go unnoticed by Jin. He growled with a warning look which make them look down and started doing there work.

They reached in front of Jin's room. He let go of Jungkook's wrist gesturing him to come in. When they got inside Jungkook jaw dropped. The room was really huge and really beautiful "Stay here I will get you some clothes to wear " Jin said to a awestruck Jungkook who barely nodded his head.

He started looking around the room . He also noticed that there was a balcony, he was about to make his way there but one thing caught his attention. It was a picture of a man. Beautiful was an understatement for that man. He was looking aesthetic.

(This picture is not mine credit to the rightful owner)

He doesn't know what happened to him but he slowly made his way towards the picture. He caressed it ever so lightly with his hands like it was the most precious thing in the world. His eyes watered, The longer he looked at the picture the more he wanted to cry. A tear stripped down his face. He doesn't know why he was getting so emotional.

"What are you doing? " Jin suddenly spoke behind him which made him startled. He wiped his tears and turned around and saw him holding some clothes. "N-nothing he stuttered.

"Anyways wear this "Jin said handling the Clothes and the pair of packed boxer to Jungkook "I'll be waiting for you outside " with that said Jin went out of the room closing the door behind him.

Jungkook sighed and started getting dressed up. He was dressed in black shirt with black leather jacket over it, Tight black jeans and black timberland boots.

He opened the door and found Jin leaning against the wall looking at his phone. He cleared his throat to get the elder man's attention.

"Oh you're ready , come let's go" At that Jungkook tilted his head to the side cutely making Jin want to squish his cheeks but he controlled himself "Where are we going? " Jungkook asked "You'll know later,  Come " Jin said. Jungkook was a little hesitant but nevertheless follow him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope it's not that bad because I didn't plan anything for this chapter and just went with the flow .

Anyways take care and stay safe

Don't forget to vote

I purple you 💜