Chapter 5

Author pov

Jin sighed and slumped down on his chair stretching his arms and limbs. He was in his office for already an hour now and was glad that most of his works has been done.

He stood up and made his way to his room to take a shower which he very much needed to relief his tensed muscle.

When he reached his room he closed the door and stripped down his clothes. He made his way to his closet and took out his pajamas and went inside the bathroom.

After he finished taking shower he dressed up into his night attire and plopped down on his bed a relief sighed escape his lips. Finally he will be able to take a rest.

He was about to turn off the lights to sleep but he remembered something. He forgot to check on Jungkook. He doesn't trust that boy and the thought of him running away was enough to make Jin stood up and rushed towards Jungkook's room to check on him.

Jin stood in front of Jungkook's room, he was breathless and was panting really hard. He ran so fast towards Jungkook's like his life depended on it.

When his breathing became stable he knocked on the door but there was no answer. Thinking Jungkook might be sleeping he knocked in hope of hearing him knocked and Jungkook might open the door but again there was no answer.

He grabbed the door knob and twisted it, his face got paled when the door opened. 'Did Jungkook really ran away?' He thought but he quickly shooked the unpleasant thought away. 'He might have forgotten to locked the door right? ' but his question got answered when there was no one inside the room.

His heart started beating fast 'No this can't be happening ' He rushed towards the closet and saw no one there. He then remembered he hasn't checked the Bathroom 'He might be there right? ' but his last hope shattered when there was no one inside the bathroom.

After that all he saw was red 'Did that kid really has the audacity to run away? ' He chuckled darkly. He was going to hunt Jungkook down for not obeying him.

He was about to called Yoongi and his men to search Jungkook down but the door of the room opened revealing a smiling Jungkook.

He doesn't know what came over him but he rushed towards Jungkook and saw him watching him in fear.

He saw Jungkook closing his eyes and was trembling really hard.

He raised his hands and engulfed the boy in his embraced. His racing heart was finally calmed. He was content and  was about to scent Jungkook but he soon realized what he was doing and quickly pushed Jungkook away which made Jungkook stumbled and fall on his butt.

Jungkook groaned while rubbing his ass. What did he ever do wrong to deserve this? First the man was hugging him without his consent and the next thing he was on the ground rubbing his butt. Like what the hell.

He looked up and was about to yelled but hold back when he saw how Jin was glaring at him hard.

"W-what? " He stuttered " Why were you not in the room? I clearly remember telling you not to step out of the room until I say so" Jin growled.

"And I also clearly remember telling you that you can't keep me locked up and held captive in here " Jungkook growled back .

"Watch your mouth kid. Don't make me more angry than I already am and answer me why were you not in your room " He yelled which made Jungkook to take a step back .

"I just w-wanted to see my hyung " He said looking down  "I don't have any intentions to run away I swear" Jungkook said he was looking like a kid who got caught while stealing cookies completely different from the one seconds ago.

"Oh really? " Jin asked arching his eyebrow and Jungkook nodded his head in response. "Even though you had no intentions of running away you didn't obey me and stepped out of the room,  So you will get punishment " and hearing the word 'punishment' Jungkook head snapped up.

"But I just wanted to see my hyung and make sure he was ok " Jungkook practically whined .

"But you still violated my rules and about your hyung he will be fine until you don't disobey me like today " Jin threatened.

"What are you going to do to me?" Jungkook asked terrified , he doesn't know what this man will do him. And many what if was running through his head.

"You will know that tomorrow pup for now sleep tight " Jin smirked and went out of the room leaving a terrified Jungkook who was seem to be regretting all his life decisions.

Jin closed the door not forgetting to locked it this time.

He walked towards his room and called a person. The person soon picked up the phone after the second ring.

"Bitch who the fuck dare to called me at this time. I swe-" the person started to shout but he cut him off "Oh isn't it disrespectful to shout at your boss. I really not appreciate it my dear Yoongichi " Jin said in a sickening sweet tone.

The other line was silent for a while.
"Boss I-I'm sorry I didn't know it was you I swe-" Yoongi started to rambled but Jin cut him off once again.

"Shut it Yoongi that's not important right now. The reason why I called you is more important right now " He said. " I need you to prepare the room no. 202 and make sure all the stuff are there and I need it ready for tomorrow " He ordered.

"Will do hyung but may I ask why? " Yoongi asked quiet curious on why Jin need that room ready. It was a dreadful room for all of them. He shooked his head not wanting to think about it.

"Just do what I say, you will know tomorrow " and Before Yoongi could say something he hung up

He was going to teach Jungkook a lesson for disobeying him.

He closed his eyes and let sleep take over him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Double update cuz why not and BTW I hope you like it

Take care and stay safe

I purple you 💜

Don't forget to vote