Chapter 11

Author POV

The sun has sat down and was now night time. Jungkook slowly opened his eyes and looked around his surroundings. He widened his eyes when he noticed that he was in his room, at the mansion.

'Oh God, this is bad' He panicked and tried to sat up but stop when he felt a little bit dizzy. He groaned, pulling his hair in frustration as tears welled up in his eyes .

'Is this the last day of his life?' he closed his eyes, tears streaming down his cheeks "He is going to kill me for running away. Isn't he?" He whispered with a cracked voice.

Jungkook now regret running away, even after knowing that Jin will definitely find him. But he felt upset and hurt not physically but mentally, something inside him just broke when Jin did that so he thought running away would be the best choice .

His mind was all over the place , so many what if's and regrets were running through his head.

Jungkook choked out a sob when he realized that he won't be able to see his Hobi hyung again and......... He won't be able to search for his real parents, even though they abandoned him they are still his parents. He wanted to know why did they abandoned him.

And even though he hated them with all his guts he still wanted to see them even if it's just for a mere second. But because of his stupidity he won't be able to do any of it.

His thought came to halt when he heard of his room opening. He quickly wiped his tears and prayed that 'please don't let it be Jin' but to his  horror it was Jin , coming towards him with an unreadable expression.

A maid came trailing behind him , holding a tray of food "Place it on the Table" Jin ordered,  the maid did as said and bowed before leaving as Jin excused her.

"You didn't have breakfast so you must be hungry, eat up" Jin said making Jungkook stared at him completely dumbfounded "What?! " He exclaimed.

Jin cocked an eyebrow at him "What, What? I just told you to eat your food. No need to get surprised " He chuckled..

Jungkook looked at him suspiciously 'What if he put poison in the food to kill me? ' He face paled just by thinking it. It could be possible right? He have seen in movie that poisoning someone is the easiest way of killing.

Jin sighed knowing really well what Jungkook might be thinking about in the moment "Don't worry I didn't put any poison in the food" hearing what Jin just said, Jungkook snapped his head towards his direction 'How did he knew he was thinking about it' He gulped and started fiddling with the hem of his shirt .

"I um I w-was just" He looked down not able to say anything and still hesitant to eat the food.

Jin shooked his head and sat beside him, He took the bowl of rice, scooped up some of it and ate it with the meat , he then sip some of the soup which he made specially for Jungkook "See? I ate it and nothing happen to me. So don't worry it's safe" He smile and took a scooped of rice and some meat with the spoon "Say ahhh" Jin said while holding the soon over Jungkook's lip.

The Younger parted his lips and ate the food. His heart warmed when Jin did that but he didn't know why and didn't care about it as he was really hungry. Jin smiled when he saw how the Younger Alpha was enjoying the food he made "Now let's try some of this soup. It will be good for you and you will also feel better after drinking it" He blowed the soup to cool it down before feeding it to the Younger.

Jungkook hummed happily, it's been a while since he ate a food this good. He felt like it was made with so much love and care. It was even better than his hyung cooking.