🎄Namjin: Christmas Gift [R]

This is a Christmas edition one-shot. For more Christmassy stories, look for the tree emoji in front of the chapter's name. Again, we have some nsfw stuff, so if you like smuts, please, proceed ;) We're going to unwrap a present, y'all!

Words: 1.5 K
Warnings: smut (bp! Jin, overstimulation, praise kink)

Namjoon unlocked the door and came quietly inside. He took off his coat and shoes and walked towards the bedroom, where he thought his boyfriend would be.

And he was right. He peeked inside the room and saw Jin standing there in front of a mirror, white lingerie on his naked body.

Namjoon stopped in his track and his mouth fell open. Damn, how did he got so lucky to get a boyfriend this sexy?

Jin wore white strokings that were ending on his thighs and were connected to panties, which were the same colour. There was lace around the edges and the fabric didn't cover much, at least from the back. The soft skin on his chest and his broad shoulders were bare.

This was exactly what Namjoon liked. His boyfriend knew him too well.

Jin turned around and gasped.

"N-Namjoon..," he said surprise in his voice, covering his chest and lap with his hands, "y-you're home early."

"Hi baby, yeah, I am. You don't look happy about it though."

"You weren't supposed to see this," Jin lovered his head, "this was meant to be your Christmas gift."

"Well," Namjoom smirked, "I guess I'll unwrap the present a little early."

He walked up to the latter and pressed his lips onto Jin's. He squeezed the latter's buttcheeks and his boyfriend moaned into the kiss.

Namjoon would be able to cum just from the sight and he felt this urge to just fuck Jin right here and right now - raw and unprepared. But he wanted to play.

He held Jin by his butt but brought one hand to his mouth and spit on his middle finger. He then kissed the latter again as his digit travelled downwards. He slowly rubbed Jin's clit and the other tensed up, his pelvis pushing onto Namjoon's finger.

Jin moaned quietly and the taller used this opportunity to slip his tongue inside.

He took the older's leg and wrapped it around his own waist, holding it in a place by the thigh. He continued to move his finger in a circular motion, pushing lightly. Jin had his left arm around his neck and the right on Namjoon's shoulder, holding onto him.

"Oh look how wrecked you are. And we barely even started."

Jin moaned and made eye contact with his boyfriend, whose finger was continuously rubbing his clit. He bit his lip.

"No baby. I wanna hear you. I wanna hear how good I make you feel."

"Ah~ N-namjoon," he moaned as he felt Namjoon's teeth biting his neck and his lips sucking on his skin.

The taller's finger's motion got faster. He could feel as the boy under him was getting wetter and wetter every second.

"You look so beautiful," Namjoon said, while he watched the other's closed eyes and parted lips. The other dug his nails into his shoulders and a moan pierced the room. He pushed his pelvis towards Namjoon who rubbed his clit faster.

"P-please d-don't stop," Jin threw his head back, "N-namjoon I-ah~"

"Yeah, cum for me, baby."

Jin's back arched and his whole body trembled. His mouth fell open but he remained quiet as he got hit by the wave of orgasm.

Namjoon held him close but stopped his finger's movement. He stripped him from the lingerie and seated him on the bed.