Namjin: Slib pt. 2

Hi guys, I am back with another part of Slib (which means promise in Czech). Wattpad kinda f-ed the order of the stories in this book and no matter how many times I have tried to correct it, it stays the same for some reason. So I'm sorry about that, but unfortunately, I can't seem to do anything about it for now. 

Anyway, I hope you'll enjoy this part (and the story in general). If you do, please, vote and write a comment if you feel like it. You can also follow me on Twitter: Ferkie17.  

Now, let's go onto the story :) 

Words: 3 K

Warnings: slight smut

Jin woke up the next day alone in his bed but he smiled nonetheless as memories of yesterday's events flooded his mind. He remembered Namjoon's soft touches, his muscular arms wrapped around him and his deep voice whispering all those loving words.

He got up and after he had put on presentable clothing for the day, he went straight to the kitchen. He grabbed an apple, greeting the cooks. To his surprise, he spotted Namjoon, who was talking to another soldier afar. When their eyes met, Jin knew that something wasn't okay. Namjoon smiled a little but something in the back of the older's mind was telling him a quite different story. He blinked three times quickly, the younger replied the same way but then he left, still talking to the soldier by his side.

Jin furrowed his eyebrows, biting the apple. The smile completely left his face, as he couldn't help but wonder what had happened. He looked around the hectic kitchen and walked over to Jimin, another soldier and Namjoon's friend. He greeted him and pulled him aside to talk privately.

"What happened? Namjoon doesn't seem okay," he said, concerned. Jimin bit his lip, looking everywhere but Jin's eyes.

"Well, His Majesty, your Father, has announced that Mr Kim Namjoon is going to go to the battle instead of general Jung, who will stay here to protect the royal family."

Jin's jaw fell open as Jimin's words fully sank into his mind. His jaw and fists clenched as his face became serious. He furrowed his eyebrows and Jimin looked down, slightly scared of the prince's reaction.

"Thank you," he replied sternly and turned around, leaving Jimin in the kitchen. He threw the apple in the bin as he walked to the hall, where his father was supposed to have his meeting with the advisors. Everyone, who looked at him, quickly averted their gazes, not wanting to become a prince's anger target.

He pushed the door open and everyone's eyes fell on him. He tried to relax his muscles in front of his father, but because the man was the source of his anger, it didn't really work. The king looked at him, unbothered.

"Father, I need to talk to you. Privately."

"After the meeting, son," the king looked back at the paper in his hands, while the advisors exchanged a nervous look between them.

"I need to talk to you now," Jin continued to stand there, his voice insistent. His father sighed and made the advisors leave. He took his glasses off and looked at his angry son.

"What do you need?"

"Why did you change the arrangements? Why did you exchange the generals leaving to the battle?" Jin tried to keep calm, but his voice was breaking. His anger was exchanged for sadness, as he couldn't imagine Namjoon leaving for so long.

His father scoffed. "Well, one of the guards saw you yesterday with general Kim. I don't think that his company is beneficial for you nor the whole country. Let me remind you that you're going to be a king in a couple of years and you're going to marry a woman I choose. The general would just distract you from your duties as a royal."

"You're a monster!" Jin yelled out as tears were streaming down his face. "You have no feelings. You don't understand because you never felt true love!"

The king frowned.

Slap!

Jin closed his eyes, another tear rolled down his cheek while he felt the burning sensation on his left cheek, which turned red after a few seconds. His father's face was stern.

"Don't ever disrespect me like that. I am your father! I am the king of this country!" he yelled at the boy, who just looked at him, pain in his eyes and turned around, walking away. He opened the door and ignoring the stares, he almost ran to his chambers, where he sat on the bed and let the tears spill from his eyes onto the pillow. At that very moment, he hated his father, he hated being a part of the royal family, he hated it all.

He sobbed out loud, his eyes puffy and red already. He wished for a different life. One, where love would be put onto the first place. One, where his opinion would matter. One, where Namjoon would be his and his only and he could scream that into the world with no worries.

And with this wish, his mind wandered to a dreamland...

...

As soon as Jin hugged the latter, a new pair of tears made their way down his face. He squeezed him in his embrace, feeling his arms around him as he breathed in his scent. He wanted to etch this moment into his memory forever, so he could relive it in times of loneliness.

Namjoon closed his eyes, a small smile on his face. His heart began to beat fast because of the latter. He breathed out, not wanting to think about the future. He kissed Jin's hair, caressing his back.

The older whimpered out loud, which made the latter look at his face. He got worried as he saw the other's sad expression and caressed his cheek with his thumb, furrowing his eyebrows with worry.

"Love, what's wrong?"

"I-I don't want you to leave," Jin sobbed, another tear rolling down slowly.

"Oh, you... you know?" Namjoon asked, a little taken aback as the other nodded.

"I do. I just... hate my father so much right now."

If they were in a different situation, Namjoon would lecture him about the importance of "honouring thy mother and father" but right now, he hated him too. He really didn't want to leave his lover for such a long time.