Day With Catalina and Liam

I woke up and stretched my arms and legs. I looked around my room and seen the sun beaming through my curtains and throughout my bedroom. I pulled the covers off of me and got up to go to the bathroom. I done my business and brushed my teeth. I grabbed my hair brush and brushed my long burnette locks until I felt satisfied with my hair being soft and straight.

After I got done brushing my hair I put on a pair of jeans and a red shirt with white threads and white lettering saying 'American Eagle Outfiters'. Some days I feel like dressing up and others I just feel like being lazy. I walked downstairs to get some breakfast before I text Catalina. I ate a breakfast sandwhich that I made that consisted of egg, bacon, mayo, ketchup, and sausage which is my absolute favorite. I got done eating and cleaned up all the dishes and put them back where there suppose to be.

I went to my room to get my cell phone. I grabbed it off of my side table and started to text Catalina. 'Can we go shopping today?' I texted her and waiting for her to reply. As I waited I walked out to the living room and turned the television on. 'I'm suppose to hang out with Liam today but he can come shopping with us too' she texted me back as I was flipping through different television channels.

'Okay sounds good, I'll meet you in front of Starbucks' I texted her and grabbed my money and keys and headed out the door locking it behind me. I drove to Starbucks and went inside to get myself a frappé before I met up with Catalina and Liam. I walked up into the line of about three people. Most of them got deserts. "How can I help you cutie" I heard a deep voice say behind the counter.

He had chocolate brown hair that laid in curls on top of his head and those memorizing emerald eyes. "I would like a Caramel Ribbon Crunch" I said to him as I smiled widely at him. "That'll be $5.47" he said as I handed him the money to pay for it. He handed my change back as I waited for my frappé. He finished putting the lid on the cup and he turned around. "Here's your straw" he said handing me my straw. "And your frappé and some paper" he said handing me my frappé and a small slip of paper.

"Thanks" I said as I walked away I tore the paper off of my straw and put the straw into my frappé and I started to drink it. 'Ah his name is Harry and I got his number' I said to myself as I seen the little slip of paper. Before I exited Starbucks I turned around to look at him and as I did he winked and with that I left. When I finished my Starbucks Catalina showed up with Liam. I threw my cup away in the trash as Catalina and Liam approached me.

Well I can tell this going to be a little awkward, well for me anyway. "Hey guys" I said smiling as they walked up to me. "Hey" Catalina said as she wrapped her arms around me and giving me a tight hug. I smiled at her when she pulled away. Then unexpectedly Liam hugged me and I cautiously hugged him back. "I like meeting my girlfriend's friends and I'm very friendly" he said winking but being cautious so Catalina didn't see him.

I smiled slightly as I looked at Catalina. "Alright lets head to Bob Evans to eat and then shop" I said to them as they agreed and followed me to my car. They both got in the back as I was driving. We pulled into the car parking lot of Bob Evans. I got out and waited until everyone was out of my car and then I locked it as we walked in.

We quickly got seated and ordered. "That was quick" I said nonchalantly as Liam sat across from me and Catalina sat by him. They both just nodded there head. All of a sudden I felt two legs being wrapped around my two legs. "What th-" I said but was cut off when I looked up and seen Liam making a motion to tell me to be quiet. "Are you ok?" Catalina asked looking at me worriedly. "I'm fine" I said giving her a reassuring smile.

"Here's your food" the waiter said as he laid our food on the table in front of us. I soon began to eat until I couldn't eat anymore. "I'm full" I said pushing my plate back as they looked at me like they have been waiting on me. "Let's go shopping" I said leaving the tip for the three of us as Liam paid for us. I walked to the car and unlocked it so everyone can get in. I started the car turning on the radio and heading to the mall. "Let's go to Rue21" Catalina and I said in unison. We smiled at each other as we ran in there and started looking through clothes.

*

I dropped Catalina and Liam off at Starbucks so they could get there car. After I dropped them off I headed home. I killed the engine and locked my car. I walked up to the porch and unlocked the door and walked in locking the door behind me with my bags in my hand. I walked upstairs and opened my bedroom door and set my bags down.

I grab my stuff to do my normal routine. Take a shower and brush my teeth and get ready for bed. From when I was shopping I think I'll organize it some other time. I laid down on my bed and pulled the covers up. I forgot to text Harry.

/////////

Next lesson is tomorrow

hope you like the book so far.

vote, comment, and inbox me.

follow me I follow back asap.

》》thanks and check my bio for anything if you want to get a shoutout or a chapter dedicated to you!!《《