The Sleepover

I headed home after having a refreshing drink with Catalina at Starbucks. We decided on having a sleepover at her house and she agreed she would talk about the guy that she was all smiley about earlier. I pulled up to my house in my car. I killed the engine and stepped out of my car heading into my house. I unlocked my front door and walked in locking it back behind me after I walked into my house.

After I was in my house I went straight to my bedroom to rummage through my closet. I grabbed my bag getting my clothes ready so I could head over to Catalina's for the night. About a half hour later I was done packing my clothes mostly debating on what I should take to her house. After that I headed to the kitchen to get something to eat before I decided to depart to her house. I opened the refrigerator after I got into the kitchen and I quickly spotted pizza in a zip lock bag that I had a few days ago.

It was pizza with pepperoni, cheese, and sausage. I grabbed the pizza and shut the refrigerator door. I headed towards the dinner table and opened the plastic bag grabbing the pizza and eating it. After I was finished eating I threw the plastic zip lock bag away. I went to my room grabbing a small bag and I started packing my deodorant, makeup, perfume, hair ties, lotion, lip gloss, toothpaste, toothbrush, and a hair brush. After I finished that I grabbed my bag that I had my clothes in and put the smaller bag in it and zipped it up.

I picked up my bag and headed to the door. When I got to the door I sat down my bag so I could unlock the door. After unlocking my door I picked up my bag and shut the door behind me as soon as I walked out. I click the button on my car keys for it to unlock and the headlights blinked as it did. I opened my back door of my car on the passenger side and put my bag on the seat and shut the door.

I walked back into my house shutting all the lights off that I managed to leave on and walked back out locking the door behind me. I walked around my car to the drivers side and got in starting the car and turning on some music. I soon headed out of my driveway to head towards Catalina's. 'Now its time to know who that special guy is that shes all smiley about' I said to myself. I arrived to Catalina's house pulling into the driveway and killing the engine.

I walked around my car to open the back door on the passengers side to grab my bag. After I grabbed my bag I laid it on the cement driveway, shutting my car door and locking the car. I picked up my bag and headed towards Catalina's front door of the house. I knocked on the door a few times before Catalina came and opened the door to let me in. "Hey Catalina" I said smiling at her as I walked in.

"Hey Rose" she said smiling back at me. "Hey Rose!" I heard her mother Tonya yell from the living room. "Hey Tonya" I said smiling as Catalina shut the door behind us. "Want to go up to my room?" Catalina asked me. "Yea" I simply replied as I smiled at her totally waiting for the boy talk.

Catalina walked up the stairs and down the hallway going into the first door on the right as I followed her. "You can set your bag anywhere you'd like" she said motioning to her room. "Ok" I simply smiled and I walked over to the corner of her room and put my bag down in the corner. "Alright" I said plopping onto her zebra covered bed. "Alright what?" Catalina said smiling obviously knowing what I was talking about.

"We need to talk about this guy" I said moving my eyebrows up and down giving her a look. "Fine" she said smiling as she gave in and sat down on the opposite side of her bed. "Where do I begin" she said mumbling to herself hoping I didn't hear what she had just said. "I heard that" I said laughing slightly. She just smiled brightly at me.

"What does he look like?" I said looking at her and smiling. "He has chocolate brown eyes, dark chestnut brown hair, decently tall like 6'2ish, and he is so freaking adorable" she said letting out a squeal. I smiled not really knowing what to say but she continued anyway. "He has tattoos on his arms and I'm assuming some on his back and torso too" she said smiling really big as she looked like she was about to explode out of pure joy and happiness. I just nodded my head for her to continue.

"He has big muscles and he looks hot when he flexes, his back looks sexy when his muscles are bulging and he is really sweet and kind" she said as her eyes practically bulge out of her eye sockets and she started breathing heavily. "So when will I be able to meet him?" I asked her giving her a questioning look. "He's coming to supper tomorrow and your staying the night" she said in the most obvious voice ever. "Yay, because I swear if I don't like him I'm going to worn you and then if he hurts you in anyway shape or form, I'll hurt him" I said smiling at her as she nodded at me. "Got it" she said replying to my statement.

"Is anyone else coming tomorrow?" I asked her as I looked at her waiting for her response. "Some of my mom and dad's friends are" she said kinda sad. "Why gloomily all of a sudden?" I asked her smiling trying to keep the mood between us happy and joyful like it was moments before. "There inviting all of there friends which ain't too much but enough for the house to be full and claustrophobic" she said smiling a little. "Oh, I see now, yeah understand that, I hate that feeling as well" I said looking at her as she looked down into her lap.

"I hate that feeling too" she said replying to what I last said to her. "Well it's almost eleven, we should be getting to bed" I said changing the subject. "Yeah I agree" Catalina said laying down on her pillows and covering up as I followed her steps because I was to lazy to change for bed. I slowly began to drift off as I let sleepiness take over my body.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////

If this is the first book your reading of mine go check the rest of mine out.

Inbox me if you have a book that you want me to read, ill read it.

follow me I follow back.

Love you allxxxx

See ya in chapter 3!!