Show Your Face Again

Harry's P.O.V

I got up a little early heading downstairs to make breakfast after I untangled myself from Rose. For the past two days I have been feeling more happy and excited. I grabbed pancake mix and a pan. I put the pan on my stove and put butter in the pan to melt. I grabbed a spatula and whirled the butter around in the pan.

I poured a couple circles to form a pancake and let them cook. I flipped them to the other side ever so often until they were done. After I check the middle to make sure they were done I put them on a plate and set the plates on the table. I poured us some orange juice and laid out silverware. I was getting ready to sit down when I heard a knock at the front door.

I opened the door and it was Liam. He was all cleaned up with no whiskey in his hand. "What are you doing here?" I asked him as I shut the door a little more. "I'm here to get Rose" he said smirking. "She's at the hospital since your little stunt you pulled" I said through  gritted teeth. "I've watched and you haven't been home for two or three weeks and now your back" he said pointing out the truth.

Rose's P.O.V

I was just now getting up and getting ready to head downstairs. I froze at the top when I seen Harry at the door talking to Liam. "RUN ROSE!" Harry yelled as Liam pushed the door down. I ran into my mom and dad's room. I never go in there because of everything reminds me of them.

I opened there closet and shut it. I grabbed my cell phone and put my light on low and found what I was looking for I moved the box and climbed down the ladder and shut the lid. I put a stick that I had for this occasion to move the box over the lid. I got all the way down to the bottom and found a corner to hide in. I was beyond scared, I was in my mom and dad's room that I haven't been in for ages.

'Liam is gone' I suddenly got a text from Harry. I quietly got up and headed out of the way from my room. I crawl into a tiny hallway. I continue until I hit the end which leads to my closet. I get up and get out and peak through my closet.

Harry is sitting on my bed impatiently. I super quietly sneaked up behind him. I jumped onto his back and he jumped from me startling him. "Aw is my Hazza scared" I cooed as I ran my finger through his hair. He turned around quickly and kissed me on the lips.

"The breakfast is cold and sucks and it's lunch time now" he said scratching the back of his neck. "Ok" I said smiling at him. "We could go to a Café" Harry suggested. "Yea that sounds fun" I said smiling at him. "Ok lets go" he said and throwing me over his shoulders and running down the stairs and headed to the passenger side of his car.

"You scared the crap out of me" I said playfully smacking him as he got into the car. He laughed and his laugh was so adorable. Harry started the car and headed to the café. I was looking out the window and watching everything zoom by me in blurs. Before I realised I was here an Harry already opened my passenger side door.

Harry grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers as we entered the café. "Sit anywhere you would like" a elder woman said to us as we walked in. We sat down by a window facing eachother. "What would you like to eat?" the same woman came and asked us. "Just a regular sandwich" Harry said then he looked at me. "I'll take the same as him" I said smiling at the waitress.

She went and put our order in. "You got the same thing as me" he stated as he smirked at me. "Yea I did" I said smiling back at him. We both laughed as our food came out. "This café is fast" I stated after the woman left and we started eating. "I know that's why I like this place" he said smiling at me.

We finished our food shortly after and headed to the car. But this time Harry turned on the radio. Harry started singing to 'Just The Way You Are' by Bruno Mars. "Harry youre amazing singing" I said to him as he smirked at me and continued to sing. He was perfect from head to toe.

"Oh her eyes, her eyes

Make the stars look like they're not shining

Her hair, her hair

Falls perfectly without her trying

She's so beautiful

And I tell her every day", Harry sang completely on point.

"Yeah I know, I know

When I compliment her

She wont believe me

And its so, its so

Sad to think she don't see what I see

But every time she asks me do I look okay

I say", I sang along with him.

"When I see your face

There's not a thing that I would change

Cause you're amazing

Just the way you are

And when you smile,

The whole world stops and stares for awhile

Cause girl you're amazing

Just the way you are", Harry and I sang together.

"Her lips, her lips

I could kiss them all day if she'd let me

Her laugh, her laugh

She hates but I think its so sexy

She's so beautiful

And I tell her every day", Harry finished that sentence before we headed into the house.

•○■♤♡♢♢■■●○○□♤♢♢♢■

i updated...

Follow me I follow back ASAP.

Love you guys. ❤