There Mentally But Not Physically

Rose's P.O.V

I have been walking along a beach for absolutely no reason. I have know idea why I am here. I sit down on the sandy shore and look out towards the water.

This position reminds me of Louis. I move my gaze quickly and start playing with the sand that covered the shore. I've been roaming around not knowing what to do. 

I don't see anybody it's like everyone disappeared and I'm stranded. I put on my sandles that I didnt realize I had and started to walk towards town. I walked the sidewalks until I reached town.

I gazed through the store windows and there were no people walking or in the stores. Did I go back in time? I wandered to myself.

I continued to walk so I could check and see if my house changed. There was cups and trash all over the ground and sidewalk like people were hurriedly trying to get somewhere else. All of a sudden I'm in an house and I look on the couch and Liam is passed out and I'm sitting there getting ready to grab his phone.

I walked to the door but I couldn't get out. I turned back to see Liam pushing me against the wall. I should've just knocked him out I said to myself as I watched what exactly happened to me. 

When Liam punched me Catalina walked in and that's when I left because I didn't want to see it again even if I weren't the one being smacked. I end up in the back of a car and Catalina is in the drivers side and I'm in the front. The car started and sped off.

I seen houses buzzing by me as we kept getting faster and faster. We came to a harsh stop and that's when I noticed that we crashed into a brick wall. I walked out of the car like I was a ghost or something.

Police cars, firefighters, and ambulances were covering the streets. Then a curly haired boy came running to a police officer. I closed my eyes and then there was darkness.

"Rose you really need to come back to us we need you" I heard a voice and a hand that grabbed my hand gently and then placed a kiss on my forehead. "I need you so much Rose you don't understand" the voice continued as I sensed that he was crying. I couldn't open my eyes or move to give them any sign that I was here.

I was stuck and numb. I want to be awake so I can talk to them and tell them I'm ok. They wouldn't have to worry about me. My legs feel numb and I cant feel them. I try to lift my eyelids but they wouldn't open.

I tried to twitch my hand or something but I couldn't move. I hope I can wake up soon because I want to see my friends. I'm pretty sure they want to see me awake too.

I miss going to Starbucks with Harry. My childhood friend Louis I haven't seen in three years. All of Louis and I's memories were kinda vanished but still there.

I kinda wish I could go back in time and spend more time with Louis if I knew that I wouldn't see him again. But then if I did that I might not have met Harry. Louis and Harry would've made to be good friends. I don't know what time it is but I think I'm going back to sleep. I soon fell asleep right before the door was opened.

○■♤♡♢♢♡■○□■□●■♡♧♧

I updated...

Follow I follow back ASAP.

●Check my bio for info●

This chapter is short but I wanted to do a Caity P.O.V  so I did.

I want to thank everyone who is reading this book because I'm at 15K reads 227 votes and 49 comments I wouldn't have any of these without you guys.

Love you all❤