Another Day with Liam

I woke up with my body being moved back and forth by Liam. "What?" I asked tiredly. "Do you want to go grab something to eat?" Liam asked. As soon as he said that I got up and started putting on my clothes from last night. Just thinking about last night brought a smile to my face. "Are you ready to go?" He asked eyeing me up and down. "Yea let's go" I said slightly jumping up and down.

"Are you excited or something?" He asked with a smile on his lips. "Um I just really like food" I said looking at him and he leaned down planting a kiss on my forehead. I smiled and headed out to his car as he followed me. He opened the door for me to get in an I done so. I was fastening my belt as he got into the car an started the engine.

"We're going to Starbucks" he laughed a little. "YASS!!" I squealed I love that place dearly. "Are you okay?" He asked spectacle. "Yes I'm just really happy" I said smiling over at him. And just for extra effect I put my hand on his thigh and run my hand up and down his leg. "Oh Rose you better stop" he said quite sharply. I giggled and took my hand away from his thigh.

Liam and I picked a table for two as he went up to order our drinks. I waited patiently until he came back over with our drinks. "Hey cutie" he said as he looked at me sipping on my drink. "This is there new flavor called 'smores' so I got you the same" Liam said grabbing his cup and drinking out of it. "Thats my favorite anyway Liam" I said smiling and grabbing the cup and putting the straw in.

Liam just smiled back as I began to drink it. "Have you talked to Catalina lately?" Liam asked out of know where. "Uh no, why?" I asked curious. "I broke up with her" He said nonchalantly. "Oh" is all I said then I continued. "Why Liam, she's probably going to cry into her pillow forever" I said to him while taking another sip of my drink.

"I fell in love with someone else" Liam said smiling to himself. "Who is it?" I asked eagerly staring at him with anticipation. "Well she has brown hair like Catalina but her hair is longer than Catalina's" he said taking another drink of his Starbucks. "That's it?" I explained as I took another sip of my Starbucks.

"She's funny, really pretty, she has the cutest smile and the cutest little nose. She likes Starbucks and lastly she is Catalina's bestfriend" Liam said all of that and I quickly realized that the girl he fell in love with to break up with Catalina is me. A few days ago Liam said I had a cute smile, and he said I had a cute nose too. 'Catalina is going to kill me' is all I said to myself at that moment. I looked back up at Liam and smiled.

"Sounds a lot like me" I said laughing. "It sounds a lot like you because it is you" Liam said laughing with me. I looked up at him in complete shock. 'Who would like me, let alone love me' I said to myself. "You love me?" I asked him pointing my index finger at me. "Uh yea your the only Rose I know" he said lightly chuckling at me.

"I'm loved" I said smiling brightly to myself. "You got some whip cream on your lip" Liam said to me. I looked down at lips or atleast tried too. "I can get it" Liam said leaning in closer to me. I licked my lips noticing there was no whip cream on them. I inched closer to Liam and as the closer we got we began to close our eyes. As soon as my lips touched his I felt a shock and jerked back. Liam and I shared glances knowing that we both felt the exact samething.

♢○♧\♧○}●♡○♢\

I updated again lol Im on a roll.

Follow me I follow back ASAP.

I love my followers and readers.

If you dont follow me you should.

Check out my bio

This chapter is dedicated to @Ilikepie33