Lesson Four: Love Bites

I woke up feeling a little hungry so I went to the kitchen and fixed me a bowl of frosted flakes. After I ate my cereal I put my bowl in the sink to be cleaned. I know I would have to clean that up later but I was too lazy to do right now. I get my phone out of my sweats and see a message from Liam "Lesson today" he said and thats when I heard my door being knocked on. I quickly go to my door and open it.

"Hello my gorgeous sleeping beauty" Liam said as he walked in and shut the door. I blushed as he said that. "Ready for today's lesson?" Liam asked smirking. "What is the lesson?" I immediately reply back to him. "You'll have to see won't you" he said smirking at me as he lead me to my bedroom.

As we got to my bedroom he lightly pushed me onto my bed. Liam got on top of me and started kissing my lips. He then pulled away kissing down my jawline and down my collorbones as his hands roamed my thighs. His hand kept moving up and I started feeling self conscious. He started to suck and nibble on my neck.

"Liam" I moaned on instinct. "There you go baby scream louder" he said going rougher on me. His eyes turned to lust and he started leaving love bites all over my body. He got rougher and rougher with each one. Once he got done he smiled at me and smirked because of all of his work. He then got up winking at me and leaving.

He always does that comes here as he pleases and leaves without a word. I went into the bathroom to look at myself in the full lenght mirror. My mouth stood agape as I noticed I was only in a bra and underwear with love bites all over my skin. 'Hey Rose' I seen on my phone screen as I looked at it. It was Harry.

'Hey Harry' I replied back to him. 'How have you been I haven't seen you in awhile' he said speaking the truth. 'You can come over to my house' I said smiling to myself. 'Ok be there shortly' he said leaving the conversation at that. I put on some shorts and a long sleeve shirt.

I headed downstairs right as the door was being knocked on. I open up to not see Harry. "Who are you?" I asked as he came in and shut the door. "I'm your worst nightmare" he said giving me a crooked grin. I started running to my room upstairs but he caught me swiftly.

"Looking like that turns me on hard" he said grinning at me. "Your gross" I said and I try to get free but he's really strong. "Your life is about to turn" he said pushing me against the wall. "Your bedroom is upstairs right?" he asked but I stood there not answering. When I didn't answer he put his body against mine.

His groin was grinding on mine and his toned muscles pushed against my stomach and breasts. "Your going to fix what you have done" he said looking down at his crotch. Damn he's hard. He dragged me upstairs and he found my bedroom and dragged me in it. He took rope out of his pockets tieing me to my bed.

He tied my hands together above my head and then tied them to the headboard and then he tied my legs to two separate posts. "I'll be right back" he said smiling devilishly. A few mintues later he came in shutting my bedroom door locking it and going to my window and closing the curtains. He put a towel in my mouth and began roaming his hands around my body. It felt absolutely nasty compared to Liam. I started to whimper but there was no point.

His hands went up my shorts and was rubbing my opening. A moan slipped out of my mouth. He pulled off my shorts and underware at the same time. I felt two of his fingers push up in me, he went slow at first then he went faster adding another finger. He climbed up on top of me and took off my shirt and bra.

I felt so humiliated as he stared at my body. He cupped my breasts and smiled at me knowing I couldn't do nothing. His tounge was teasing my nipples as I let out a soft moan. Where my underwear and bra was there was no love bites because Liam didn't go this far but this guy left love bites where Liam didn't. A few moans slipped out in the process.

He took his pants off and his boxers leaving his boner in full view. He decided to go down on me licking me viciously without a break. My hands were pulling on the rope to get free but no success. After he was done licking me he continued to rub my opening.

I started crying even harder even though no one could hear me. He smacked my cheek for crying. He lined up his crotch with my opening and he pushed in making me scream. He kept on pounding in me getting all the pleasure he wanted. I kept screaming and pulling at the ropes but nothing. He made a grunt slash pleasure noise and I then know he didn't put on a condom and I have never in my life took birth control. I started crying even more. "ROSE?" I heard Harry scream. "Shit" the guy mumbled and left out my window quickly like he was never here.