Settling Down and A Get Together pt 2

*continued*

"Anyway I have a wedding to get too" I said grabbing the twins and heading to the church. I walked in with everyone following me. "Hello, your bride is in that room" an older woman whispered to me. "Ok I'm going to go up to the altar and just tell her that they have to introduce her to people at the church" I said to the old lady. "Ok will do mister" she said smiling at me. "Call me Harry" I said smiling back at her.

I walked in and up to the altar as everyone else was behind the door. The priest was here and my family members since Rose didn't have many none of hers were here. Music started playing and the couples started walking in. Niall and Natalie followed by Liam and Sophie. Zayn and Perrie followed after, then Louis and Emma came trotting down the isle.

All of there names were mentioned as they walked in. As soon as all of them were in and up on the stage as you can say. The music turned to the all familiar tone when my parents got married and they were sitting in the front row. The doors opened and Rose came walking down the isle with a bouquet of roses. Niall swiftly walking down the isle and linking arms with Rose.

They walked to the altar and Niall handed her off to me. "You take care of my daughter you hear?" he said sternly acting like a father figure. Rose just laughed nervously. Rose looked so beautiful in the dress. A cheeky smile came over my face as the priest took his place and Caitlin came in throwing flowers and Jamie came in with the rings. I smiled at the twins and looked up at Rose. "Surprise fiancée, were getting married" I said and kissed her lips but soon came too passionate that we both broke it off and waiting for this new chapter of our life.

♤○♡•♧•♤●♢•♧•♤•♧•♡~•■\♧○

If you cant tell this story is over.

I'll be starting another book shortly.

I love you guys. ❤

This is the most reads and most votes on any of my books. I want to thank all you guys for voting, commenting, and reading my book.

You have know idea how much this means to me.

I'll  update a quick AN when I publish my other book.

UM...obviously its going to be one direction edition....lol

anyways i hope you guys like this book as much as I liked updated for you guys.

I honestly read threw these chapters and I compliments on how good of a writer i am.

Honestly I dont think im that good. Js

But thanks for reading, comment down below to let me know what you think.

Thanks again much love Jamyson xx