Sleepover Aftermath

After the party at Catalina's was over I went up to her room where she was still on the bed asleep. 'Dang how long can one person sleep' I said to myself as I walked over to the corner of her room to get my bag. I picked up my bag and walked out of her room and shutting the door quietly behind me. I walked down the steps and to the front door. I opened the front door and shut it behind me as soon as I got outside of Catalina's house. I walked over to my passenger side of my car and opened the back door putting my bag on the seat.

After I done that I shut the door and walked over to the drivers side opening the door and jumping in and starting my car. I quickly backed out of her cement driveway and headed to the local park. When I got to the park I had to find a parking spot which I quickly did because there wasn't very many people at the park. Most people dont come to the park because they dont have enough time to do so. I walked along the sidewalk and for some reason I remembered the piece of paper in my back pocket.

I quickly grabbed the piece of paper out of my back pocket and unfolded it. On the slip of paper was his name and his number. I grabbed my phone and quickly added a contact titling it 'Liam Payne' and putting in his number. After I put his number in and pulled up the texting icon and I decided to text him. I wasn't going to text him but the urge was to powerful I texted him anyways.

'Hey it's Rose' I texted to him waiting on him to reply. As I was waiting on him to reply I walked to the closest bench and sat down. 'Hey baby ;)' he said sending me a winking face. 'What's up?' I replied and again waiting. As I waited for the next text I decided to look around the park.

When I started looking around the park he texted me back. 'Nothing much besides hanging at home what about you?' he said. 'I'm at the park by myself' I said practically laughing at myself for being by myself. 'Since I have nothing to do and your by yourself, how about I come to the park and we can hangout' he said to me basically giving me a hint that he wants to get to know me. 'Uh, no I'm good, I just wanted to talk to someone. Catalina is still asleep' I said replying to him and saying no that he could come.

'Alright thats fine sweetie pie;)' he replied being sweet. 'He called me sweetie pie?, where does he get these nicknames at?' I questioned to myself in my head. I sat there looking around the park. There were williow trees all over the park. Williow trees are my favorite tree because they look like vines and they droop and touch the ground if there long enough. There just so relaxing. I then looked to the right to see an arc bridge that runs over the water surronding it.

"Hey do I know you?" I heard from behind me. "Hey there?" I said to him with a questioning look. "I sit in Starbucks alot and see you around" he said then proceeded "How are you today?" he asked sitting down beside me on the bench. "Oh, it's Kevin right? And Im good, what about you?" I asked him. "Sure is and thats great and im fantastic" he said to me. "That's good and what are you doing at the park?" I said turning to my left to face him. "I was bored and I wanted to go for a walk" is all he said to me. "I love taking walks and reading in the park" I said to him with a smile.

"Me too and do you think we can get to know each other a little more?" He asked me smiling genuinely at me. "Uh yeah here's my number text me" I said slowly writing down my number. "See you later beautiful" he said grabbing the piece of paper getting up and walking away. I soon got up off the bench heading to my car. I opened the door quickly getting in and headed straight home to fix some food.

//////////////

so its almost monday (in this book) and the sex lessons start. *OMG!*

hope you enjoyed my book.

check out my bio pls!

follow me I follow back asap!

thanks, love you allxx