Chapter 23

Chapter 23

I sat at the dining room table surrounded by color swatches, fabric swatches, and wedding magazines. I had my head on the table while the wedding planner spoke to Daniel about who's going to be there. This. Is. Torture!!!!! Shoot me. SHOOT ME!!

It had been a few weeks since I had said yes and it was torture. So much stuff had to be done. Daniel handled what he could and I did what he couldn't.

"Do you think that's a good plan Ghost?" Daniel's voice broke through my barrier.

"Huh? Oh, yeah, sure. Sounds good to me." I quickly planted a smile on my face.

Daniel let a smirk go across his face. He knew I wasn't paying attention to a word that was going on.

"Go on, go for your run. I'll finish off what I can here." He sighed dramatically.

I jumped off the bar stool and ran over planting a kiss on his cheek. As I walked away I smacked my ass and I let out a growl. After that I ran out of the house grabbing an apple as I passed by the kitchen island. I quickly ate it as I ran towards the woods. I dumped the core into a trashcan before exiting the Royal City gates. I shifted instantly and ran. My claws dug into the dirt, the wind whipped through my fur, and all I could see was the woods surrounding me.

After about an hour of running I happily shifted back at the edge of the lake. I sat on the edge of a rock and let my feet go just under the surface of the clear blue water. A few minuets later Sam ran over to me.

"Somehow I knew you'd be here." He smiled.

"To much wedding shit, I needed a break." I admitted.

"Daniel will do as much by himself as he can. But dresses and shit are your department." He chuckled as I grumbled to myself.

After a few minuets more of talking we finally went back to the Royal City. We decided to race and he ended up winning. After we were safely behind the walls of the Royal City we parted ways. I went to the bakery and Sam went to his office.

I got donuts for the entire palace to have at least 2. I had to get a few people to help me carry them but they didn't mind. I also told them free donuts for anyone who wanted one in the Royal City. They'd out it on my tab. Hope Daniel wouldn't mind.

After everyone was full of the best donuts ever they went back to work.

"Thanks for the donuts." Daniel smiled.

"How much wedding stuff is left?" I asked sitting on a bar stool.

"A lot." He stated dramatically.

I let out a groan as I started walking upstairs. He just had to ask me to marry him. I mean technecally werewolves don't need to get married but if we go to the human world for some reason they need to know that this person is off limits to you. Not to sound rude or anything but all werewolves are pretty attractive. Weather you're tall, short, the perfect height, twig skinny, kinda chubby, normal sized, or muscular. Werewolves are all attractive in their own ways.

Once I was inside the bedroom I deicided to tell Daniel about the lake. Maybe we could buy that land but not advertise it as Royal City property so everyone can still enjoy it. But first I'm going to take a nice warm bath. Didn't exactly seem like something a rouge would do but since I'm marrying an Alpha -hopefully soon to be king- I'll allow myself to actually accept my Luna status.

I had just started soaking in the bathtub when Daniel walked in. He sat on the edge and looked down at me.

"What's on your mind?" He broke my peaceful silence.

"Nothing." I stated with a sigh.

He looked at me suspisously as if he knew I was hiding the truth. Eventually I sighed and told him about the lake. He happily agreed which made me happy. Eventually I got out and got dressed in the most comfortable clothes I could find. After that I flopped on the bed and sighed happily. Until the wedding planner burst into the room shouted her new ideas.

"Shut the hell up!" I snapped harshly as she kept going on and on.

She looked at me with a disgusted look. After that she went straight to Daniel who was paying more attention to me. He slowly inched his way over to me and soon he wrapped his arms around me.

"Sounds great, we'll finalize everything tomorrow." Daniel smiled sweetly.

She smiled right back before bouncing out of the room. I let out a small growl as Daniel pulled us into a lying position on the bed.

"Calm down, I'll handle everything else, you just relax and wait for our big day to arrive." he placed a kiss on my temple before pulling the covers over us.

I snuggled into his side letting out a sigh of relief. It wasn't that I wasn't happy about my wedding day I just wasn't prepared for the fact everything had to be planned right down to the flower petals. It was over whelming and I couldn't handle it. Daniel kissed the top of my head before announcing he had a few things to attend to before he could settle down for the evening. As for I, I went right to sleep.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A.N

Only two more chapters after this! The wedding and then the epilogue type thing! After that this story will be completed and so will The Omega Series.