Chapter 13

Chapter 13

* The Moon Goddess's POV *

After I sent Ghost back to her world I paced around my house. She's special. No werewolf/wizard hybrid has ever been this powerful. I shouldn't have mated her to Daniel but she needed someone strong to cling to. Being a rouge was crushing her potential. Now that she's becoming a great Luna her powers will now grow. But I have to warn them all. Every single werewolf in that realm.

They need to all become allies and fight as one. With Ghost and her mother at the front lines they can and will prevail. But they shall get no where if this comes as a surprise. If this attack comes as a surprise they have no chance! I must warn them.

I, The Moon Goddess, shall leave this dimension and go to reality to warn the werewolves of their oncoming war.

* Ghost's POV *

I sat there with my arms wrapped around my knees waiting. Waiting for someone or something I couldn't tell you.

Daniel hadn't been to visit, not that Anthony would allow him. Ace won't answer any of my questions. And now The Moon Goddess is threatening me. Not exactly the best week ever.

I looked up as Sam sat in front of the cage door. He's been the only one that been allowed to visit me and actually talk.

"How's Daniel?" I croaked out.

"Horrible. He won't eat, drink, or talk. Him and is wolf are hopeless without you." Sam shook his head sadly.

I sighed. My wolf spent day and night calling out to his wolf but no response ever came of course.

"I want to see him." I whispered.

"I know babygirl. Just hang in there a little while longer." He smiled reassuringly.

I gave him a small smile. He slid the food under the door and left.

Instead of eating I stayed curled up in the corner and slept.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was woken up at midnight by a cell door opening. My eyes popped open instantly, the cell door opening is mine.

"Ghost." Ace whispered.

"Hmm?" I made a noise instead of talking.

I heard some shuffling around before I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around me. Daniel. I snuggled into him instantly.

"I'm sorry I couldn't get here sooner." He whispered.

I shook my head quickly. I pressed my lips to his for a few seconds before curling up in his lap.

"Now I can actually sleep." He quietly laughed.

We both fell asleep not long after that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I awoke the next morning and I wasn't in Daniels arms anymore. Instead he was in wolf form shielding me with his body. I could see his dad from where I was laying.

"Son move aside, she's a danger to this city and must be left alone."

All he got was a growl in response. I laid a hand on his side causing him to look at me.

"Please don't take him away." I whispered.

I knew I wouldn't last much longer if my mate wasn't near me. My wolf was slowly gaining back her energy with him around.

Soon a voice I knew to well entered the picture,"Why is she being taken from her mate?"

"Moon Goddess, what are you doing here?" I asked.