Chapter 10

Chapter 10

* Danny's POV *

I stepped into my room and Sage was laying on the bed. Her hair cascaded around her like a white halo. It was beautiful.

"Hello darling." I smiled.

"How was the fight?" She asked, turning her head to look at me in the process.

"We lost a few as did he. We left before it got any worse." I sighed.

I sat on the bed after I tugged off my shirt. Sage rubbed her small hands across my back before placing a kiss on my cheek.

"I just want them away from that horrid place. I'm sure it's changing them." She growled flipping back onto the bed.

"And I'll get them, I just need a bit of time." I stated firmly.

"They were both here in this realm but those horrid Royal City wolves found them before you did!" She exclaimed. "You had the chance to grab them and you didn't!"

"Sage I will get them. I just need Daniels guard to be down." I sighed.

We'd be arguing over this the past couple days. I know she wants her kids, Dylan and River. I just need to grab them both soon or she'll loose it.

(A.N now you know Ghost's real name!!)

* Ghost's POV *

When the sun rose I was already awake. I didn't sleep much due to the fact that Danny still wanted me and Daniel. In all honesty, I'm worried.

•I just got my brother back

•Daniel and I are finally on the right path to being mates

•I'm the luna

There's three reasons right there!

Daniel sat up and looked around the room. Everyone was fast asleep. Except me of course.

"Did you sleep at all?" He asked.

"A few hours." I shrugged.

"Get some sleep. I'm gonna ask the guards for last nights report." He sighed.

He kissed me on the cheek before getting up and walking off. I did as he said and slept.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

By the time I woke up everyone else was awake. Unknown walked over and sat a paper bag in front of me.

"Just a sandwich and some chips." He smiled.

"Thanks but I'm not hungry right now." I put the bag off to the side for later.

He gave me a quick hug before pulling back and smiling.

"What is it?" I asked curiously.

"Shadow found his mate. Her name is Angie." He stated.

"What about you?" I asked.

"Nothing yet," He let out a sad sigh. "What if the moon goddess didn't give me anyone?"

I smiled at him, "She gave you someone you just have to put in the time to find her is all."

He nodded just as Daniel came over. I looked up at him and he looked pissed.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Danny attacked in the night. Had a fee people keeping the guards distracted so he could slip in and grab Dylan." He explained.

"So he's gone?!" I almost shouted.