Chapter 1

Chapter 1

I ran through the woods dodging guards of the royal city. I suddenly vanished and appeared in front of Shadow. I shifted and smiled at him.

"Ghost, nice to see you unharmed." Shadow smiled at me.

"Shadow." I bowed my head.

"Did you get it?" He asked referring to the Royal City key.

"Sorry to disappoint Shadow but the Alpha of the Royal City has to key. I couldn't sneak past all the security. They even have magic alarms. Pretty tight security if you ask me." I replied.

He growled banging his fist on his desk. We might be rouges but we've managed to create our own little pack in the woods. We have a small pack house made out of an abandoned warehouse deep in the woods. We might not get much to eat but we manage perfectly fine on our own.

"I'll try again after things have settled down." I stated.

"Little Ghost. Nice to see you and you beautiful snow white eyes in the morning" Unknown said with a bright smile.

"Unknown, nice to see a beta who doesn't wanna rip my head off." I smiled back.

"Are we going to the Royal City Palace or what?" Shadow asked jumping up.

Unknown and I smiled. All 3 of us shifted. One jet black wolf, one reddish brown wolf, and one snow white wolf.

We all ran through the forest until we hit the gates. We shifted again and walked inside. We slowly made our way to the Palace. When we got there they both smiled at me. You don't get called Ghost for no reason. Try two for stealing this key.

Quietly walking into the palace I stuck to the shadows making sure to avoid all guards along with the security cameras. After a few mini heart attacks I reached the alphas office. Picking the lock quite easily I slipped inside.

"I'm in." I linked Shadow.

"Should be in the main, middle drawer in the desk. It's locked pretty tightly and may be a challenge. Watch the sensors as well." He linked back.

I replayed his warnings in my head as I slowly and carefully picked the lock. As I went along my wolf got more and more anxious as I went along. I brushed it off and labeled it as nerves.

~Hurry up Ghost I can sense people near!!

Hearing my wolf say that I picked up the pace on the lock picking. Finally I hear the familiar 'CLICK!' of the lock. Letting out a breath I didn't even know I was holding in I slipped open the drawer. Clearly organized the key was placed safely in a box with a small padlock. I picked it up and slid it into the pocket of my leather jacket.

~Let's get out of here now!

Deciding to go with my wolf on this one I bolted down the corridor. In the royal city the only people that exist are werewolves. That means my magic cannot be used without someone detecting it. So I'm all wolf here.

Just like on the way in I stuck to the shadows. Out of sight, out of mind. Finally I reached the front door again and slipped out. I didn't see Shadow or Unknown. Looking around I heard the familiar growl of an alpha. Turning around I smirked. Seeing Alpha Anthony standing there I couldn't help but smirk.

"Anthony, how nice to see you again." I smiled.

"Put her in the interrogation room. Send two other guards to interrogate the other two." He barked out orders left and right.

They grabbed me pretty harshly and finally tossed me into the interrogation room. I sat down and propped my feet up on the table as Alpha Anthony took his seat across from me.