(a.u.m) :13: Christmas

❄️❄️Oh god, your guys' comments kill me XD Anyway enjoy this chapter that's hopefully out in time for those of you who celebrate Christmas.)

I woke up the next morning and barely felt like moving.

I heard some shuffling on the other side of the bed and followed the noise until it came into my line of sight. Byakuya was pulling on a shirt and already wearing his sweatpants. I kept still because it seemed like he was being quiet on purpose, supposedly not trying to wake me up. He looked back at me quickly before opening the door. ❄️❄️

"Asahina? What do you need?"

"Is Y/n here?" She said rather loudly,

"God, she's sleeping, quiet down!" He whisper yelled, "Yes she's here and I'll have her call you when she's up."

"Alrighty then! Just tell her that Chihiro's doing perfectly fine this morning."

"I will, I will." I heard him close the door and I closed my eyes. My attempt of faking my sleep was unsuccessful though, because as soon as he walked over to me, he noticed the little smirk on my face. "You weren't asleep at all, were you?"

I stayed silent, but the growing smile on my face ensured my defeat. He flipped the covers off of me and I crawled under them once again. I opened my eyes and pulled him into the bed with me.
❄️❄️❄️
"No, no I wasn't." I giggled and he pulled me closer.

"Well then you heard what Asahina said, but I suggest you still text her."

"I will but I wanna stay here for awhile, so don't you dare leave." I buried myself in his chest and he spoke up.

"My father's out of town for Christmas and I have a whole house to myself..." I thought about it for a second and decided I could spend a night or two there...

"I'll be there. You can count on it." Before I knew it, I was back asleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Byakuya's P.o.v:

She looked so peaceful right next to me, but I couldn't fall asleep. I simply laid there and thought about all the fun stuff I wanted to do this weekend with her. I've never celebrated Christmas truly, the most I had really done was admire the lights the neighbors would put up.

I know I definitely wanted to repeat the actions of the night before, purely because I had never felt so close with someone until then.

--_--

I laid there for who knows how long until she started stirring next to me.

"what time is -yawn- it?"

"hmh, it's probably around noon"

"Agh ok, i need to go check up on Chihiro; then we should probably pack so we're ready to leave tomorrow."

"Sounds good to me, see you soon,"

"Baiiii" She walked out the door, and as soon as I sat up, I noticed the mess created by the clothes that were thrown everywhere. I picked them up one by one to be a nice boyfriend as well as taking the task of changing the bedsheets. Heaven knows they need it.

I cleaned up the rest of her dorm for her and made sure to put everything back just the way it was.

--------------------------------------------------------------❄️ ❄️❄️

Y/n's P.o.v:

I practically ran to the recovery rooms in excitement to see my best friend again. I wanted to give her the little recovery/Christmas present I made her and all that just made me even more excited for the holidays. Mistletoe everywhere, snow falling lightly outside the window, and the smell of fresh cookies and gingerbread filling the air. I couldn't wait until I was finally free from this prison.