(a.u.m) :12: New Student

(Hey guys! The long awaited chapter is finally here! Yeesh I'm slow...)

Hina- "T-there's something wrong.."

Y/n- "What?" She didn't answer and instead darted towards the gym. I ushered for Byakuya to come with and ran down the hall as well. When we reached the destination, we saw everyone surrounding a spot in the gym. "Hey what happened?!" Everyone turned around and rushed me to what they were looking at. What laid before me was Chihiro's body.

Kyoko- "She's still breathing but we need to get her to the emergency room."

Byakuya- "Who did this?!" Kyoko glanced to right and looked at Sakura holding Leon and one other student I didn't recognize. He had pompadour style hair with a tiny chef's hat in the back. In fact, if I didn't know any better, I'd say he's the ultimate chef.

Kyoko- "Leon was getting in a fight with Teru Teru and Chihiro tried to stop it. I'll explain everything later but we need to go" I helped lift Chihiro's body with Kyoko, everyone else starting towards the culprits. Byakuya though, came with us to make sure nothing would go wrong.

Luckily, the academy had it's own medical center and not just some cheap nurse's office. As we were rushing down the hall, Byakuya had the audacity to ask me a question.

Byakuya- "So uh- Y/n?"

Y/n- "Now's not the best time"

Byakuya- "I know but... how long do you think this will take? We were kinda in the middle of something-"

Y/n- "Like I said, now's not the time and plus it's very inappropriate."

Kyoko- "Uhhh wha- you know what, never mind." I glared at Byakuya and turned the corner to the E.R. "This is it," Kyoko said. We laid Chihiro on the bed and Kyoko started to access her wounds. Luckily there wasn't too many, but enough to make her faint.

Kyoko- "Byakuya, can you grab the peroxide and the gauze," She grabbed the supplies from him and started cleaning the wounds. "Y/n, Thank you for your help."

Y/n- "Of course, just sad it happened at such an inconvenient time..."

Kyoko- "What was that?"

Y/n- "Oh nothing..." I turned and smirked at Byakuya, who shamefully looked down. "I'm going to go ahead and wrap her head." (I know Chihiro's a boy but nobody except for Mondo, y/n, Taka know) I carefully wrapped his head, making sure not to touch the wound with my hands.

Kyoko- "She should be good, but she'll have to rest for a few days, she took a pretty hard blow to the head."

Y/n- "That's sounds good," I smiled solemnly, "Do you know what room.. who was it; Teru Terus in?"

Kyoko- "I won't question your intentions, but he's staying in dorm room 19."

Y/n- "Thank you Kyoko, I'll see you later and I'll make sure to check on her,"

Kyoko- "Bye," I walked out with Byakuya,

Byakuya- "Where to?"

Y/n- "I have some digging to do, can you get his room key for me?"

Byakuya- "Uhm, how exactly?"

Y/n- "Just grab it while I interrogate him; he seems easily intimated."

Byakuya- "Whatever you say," He turned and pulled me towards him, "But you owe me some fun..."

Y/n- "Is that so? Cause' I think you still owe me for helping you get a certain psycho off your back once-a-pon-a-time."

Byakuya- "And being your boyfriend isn't enough? Hmm, what about the coffee, I believe I gave that to you for free."

Y/n- "You got me there" I pulled him in for a kiss, which felt like it lasted forever. "We need to go before he gets out of the gym."

As we returned to the gym, we saw Sakura still holding both Leon and Teru Teru hostage.

Y/n- "Alright, Teru Teru, explain yourself." Everyone stepped aside so I could see him,

Teru- "Hey hey! It wasn't my fault!" He said in a jazzy tone, "Le-on was the one who said ma cookin' was bad! And I'll have you know that I prefer to call mwa the Ultimate Chef!"

Y/n- "I- I didn't ask..."

Teru- "Anyway can you let me go lady? I'm innocent and Leon is the one who through the punch an-y-way"

Leon- "Hey I was trying to hit him! Not Chihiro! He was trying to look under her skirt!"

Teru- "wha- ok yeah but only because I was a little sus-pi-cious" I looked down and saw his room key hanging on his belt. Byakuya took notice as well as quickly snatched without anyone seeing.

Y/n- "Ok anyway, you're a pervert and Leon, as much as I hate him, was in the right here. If you thought transferring here would be easy, you're wrong. So stay away from me and everyone else if you want to keep your sanity before the end of the year hits." I smiled sweetly and walked off with Byakuya following behind.

----------Time Skip to later----------

The sun had already been down for awhile considering the time of year. Byakuya was taking a nap in my dorm and I decided this would be a perfect time for me to investigate. I took TeruTeru's key from the counter and walked down the hall. Without the key, he wouldn't be able to get into his dorm. I carefully unlocked the door and walked inside. What I expected to be full of food related items was all barely clothed models on posters. The closer I looked, I could see that some of the pictures were involuntarily taken. Disgusting.

I heard my phone go off and it turned out to be a message from Byakuya.

'Hey where are you'

Y/n- 'checking on Chihiro, I'll be back soon'

'just be safe on your way back, see you soon'

Y/n- 'you as well'

I put my phone away and kept snooping around. Despite his room being full of kinky shit, everything else seemed normal.

In my haste, I couldn't find anything to use as evidence except for a few pictures of bikini models, but that wasn't going to get him in any trouble. I left the keys in his room so he wouldn't be able to get in anyway and quickly left the dorm. I should've been fine walking down the hall, but I insisted on hurrying nonetheless to see Byakuya again.

I burst through the door and jumped on the bed to join him. He was shirtless under the covers, which made me want to hug him even more.

Y/n- "Hiiiiiiiiiii shirtless manz"

Byakuya- "Heelo"

Y/n- "I have no intention on leaving this room for the rest of the night..."

Byakuya- "Oh really? Then I guess this is the perfect time to make it up to me huh?"

Y/n- "Mhm~" I slipped my shirt off and kissed him before he could speak anymore. He kissed back instantly and began to flip us over so he was on top. He kissed down my neck making me gasp and slipped off my skirt, pulling the cover over us....

There you go guys! It wasn't my best by far, but I couldn't figure out what to do for the big problem. Hopefully soon they'll drop the L word finally and we can get things moving. Also: things might move a little faster now that I'm back in the fandom because too much story gets in the way of a fanfiction and some people are only here for the romance. Anyways baiiiiii

-Kelikewa <3

(P.s. thank you for the suggestions on the story they really help!!!!)

1,238 Words