(a.u.m) :7: Falling for him?

I woke up the next morning with my head resting on the desk from the night before, my coffee still where I set it. I slowly got up and immediately felt pain in my back. I guess I was sleeping weird considering I was in a chair. I moved carefully as I collected my stuff and pushed the chair in. I didn't know what time it was, so I went back to my dorm to get some actual sleep.

-----2 hours Later-----

I jumped out of the bed to the sound of an alarm blaring around the room.

Y/n- "What the hell is that?!"

???- "Me!"

Y/n- "wha- Hina?"

Asahina- "Yeah, I just thought you might want to get up and join 3rd period before lunch."

Y/n- "Oh- yea I guess I should" We exited the room and walked down to the hall. Class was pretty much boring, with the exception of Byakuya sitting down next to me; which confused the hell out of me.

Lunchtime was even weirder, like something that I never thought would happen. I saw Byakuya walk over without a lunch, sit down, and put his arm around my waist.

Byakuya- "Hey sweetie :)" Umm.... what the frick

Y/n- "Byakuya? What are you doing here..."

Byakuya- "Having lunch with my girlfriend, is that a crime?"

Y/n- "Wha- umm no..." I turned to whisper to him, "What is up with you?!"

(Whisper) Byakuya- "You'll see"

Byakuya- "So Asahina, How are you?"

Asahina- "... Pretty Good!"

Y/n- "So guys, you remember Mondo, Chihiro, and everyone right?"

Asahina- "Of course! What's going on with them these days?"

Y/n- "Well they're coming for the rest of the school year starting this weekend! We're actually meeting up for dinner when they get here!"

Asahina- "That sounds awesome! I wish I could come with, but Sakura needs some help with her training. But I'm really excited to spend more time with her!!! Aaaaaand..... maybe your boyfriend will go with you, right?" I froze at that word. Hearing that was... so weird.

Byakuya- "Of course I will, that is, if you want me to.."

Y/n- "Yea, I mean, you can come! You'll just have to deal with Mondo."

Byakuya- "Cool, I have to go take care of some things before class I'll see you soon," He turned to his left and kissed me before strutting away to exit the gym.

Asahina- "You guys are just too stinkin cute :D"

Y/n- ".....Yea, we are :)"
————————————————
I am SO sorry this one was really short. I'm writing this the morning before my third day of school this year, but I will write another chapter after school :)