An Unlikely Match :1: A new year

Welp... a new year at Hope's Peak Academy. I'm already not looking forward to another year of dealing with annoying students like Toko Fukawa. Now SHE was creepy to say the least. 

This year though felt a bit different from the moment I walked on to the campus, I could tell something was off,though that should have been obvious by the very fancy looking car everyone was staring at). As soon as I could get a closer look I instantly knew who was driving the car... Byakuya Togami. I couldn't believe it, I knew this was a fancy school and everything but I hadn't imagined Byakuya would move here for that.

The summer I had seen him last was in 4th grade. His parents finally decided they had had enough with this town and they moved away without any notice. Him and I had been great friends and he shared his sandwiches with me at lunch. We talked about (well he talked about) the pressure of his bringing up and how he had to hold the Togami family name at such a young age. I may have been young but I knew every word he was saying. I never showed it though which is probably why he never mentioned he was leaving town. 

But here we were with him back, breathing the same air as me. When he stepped out of the car it startled me a bit for when I saw him his golden hair drifted in the wind and he had a surprisingly thin posture. Not enough to look sickly, but it was definitely well proportioned. -Wait why am I paying attention to that fact! I don't like him or anything!- He walked up to the school calmly and the once large crowd was drifting apart realizing it was him combined with his arrogance. I ignored what he was doing after that but when I went into the school dorms to unpack, guess who was standing in the doorway... Toko. She looked very flustered and like she could die of heat exhaustion at any moment. I rushed to see what was the matter. 

"Toko are you ok?"

"O..Of course I..I am. A..and why are y..you here?! This is m.. my dorm!"

"Well they must have given me the wrong number then! Oops! Ill call and have it fixed, sorry to bother you!"

" Y.. you idiot! We s.. share dorms t.. this year."

Ugh, just my luck. I'm going to be stuck with a psychopath in my bedroom at night, this is not going to be a good year. 

Just then Toko spoke up,

" If y.. you ever touch m.. my darling B.. Byakuya, then I w.. will have to h..hurt you. You g..got it?"

"Ummmm whatever you say crazy, just leave me alone and i'll leave you to your fantasies."

"B..bitch" She said as I walked away. I can't believe I'll be spending my nights with her in the other room probably drooling over Togami. What does she see in him anyway? Plus she just saw him for what I presume is the first time. Weirdos. 

As I unpacked my stuff, I couldn't help but think about Byakuya. Why though?! I had NO interest in him, plus we hadn't talked in years, he probably doesn't even remember I exist. I guess I'll head to lunch even though It's Sunday and I could easily just eat whatever snack I through in my bag. I guess if I go I'll meet new people, maybe make some friends. Maybe even see Togami and see his pretty ocean blue eyes... Eww no why would I think that! Get back to reality (y/n)! Just go and get some lunch and talk to girls and girls only! Except for Toko, shes... shes too weird.

------------------------------

Hi! This my first story so I hope you enjoy! If you have any ideas for the story please leave a comment. Since we are stuck in quarantine where I am, I thought why not make some fun fan fiction!

Here are two of my friends as Anime girls!

(I found a cute picture that represented me and my other friend)