We have gone through a lot. We have fought tooth and nail.

We have cried, we have been hurt but all through this all you remain beside me, holding my hand.

I could never Imagine life without you.

I am the luckiest guy in the world .

Thank you for loving me.

Thank you for your continuos support and understanding.

Thank you for having me as me.

I am at my wits end asking you the most important question that I have been wanting to as for the longest.

Would you please turn around and look our STARS our ARMY!!

As I turn around to look at the venue full of fans I saw the Letters Illuminating the place with our fans Army bombs!!

WILL YOU MARRY ME

And with that a single spotlight is directed at a kneeling Jimin infront of me as he show me the ring that he is holding.

"Sammie~ah!! It will be a great honor to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you marry me!!" Jimin said while kneeling. I can see his eyes full of emotions as tears are threatening to fall from his eyes any minute.

I can hear our members and family and fans cheering for us. I am still in total shock of what's going on I am so happy and I am tearing up.

My voice is stuck in my throat and I can't say anything so I just nodded to him several times.

"Is that a yes??" He ask and I nodded again wiping the tears from eyes.

He jump up and hug me and I hug him so tightly my heart overflowing with joy.

He then move away a bit from me to put the ring on my finger. My members then approach us and hug us both and congratulated us.

I couldn't be more happier sharing this milestone of me and Jimin's life infront of all the people that we love our members,our family,our Army!!!!

*** END OF FLASHBACK***

We have achieved a lot during the past 8 years. We went through a Pandemic in 2020 which cancelled our world tour for our MAP of the soul concert. We were all feeling so frustrated and sad because we practice and work so hard for that concert. But it also came as a blessing as we have achieve a lot making hit songs that top the charts. We got our first Billboard Hot 100 #1 song for the first time. And we had a new album then that we all contribute in making it was real fun cause we have several roles that we needed to make the album a success as it also too the charts and the album top rhe charts as well.

We were nominated and won the grammys that year and have been getting awards from American music awards show and getting recognition from all over the world. We have been nominated and won those awards thank to our Army fans.

My members also had gone through their military duties. Jin and Suga went together then the following year RM and Jhope followed. The next year after that it's Jimin and Taehyung while Jin and Suga finish their enlistment.