Pt137

SAMMIE'S POV:

One year had past it's Jimin's birthday today and we are currently in our Love Yourself tour in a one day concert in Amsterdam. We have been busy all through out that one year.

We have been very busy last year November is our first time guesting in an American Talk shows. We also performed in AMA's for the first time and we were really nervous but thanks to our Army fans who were there cheering for us in the venue we were able to overcome our nervousness.

May of this year we were also invited to do our comeback show in the BBMA's and we performed our new track for our new album Fake Love. And we have again got invited to several prestigious American Talk Shows.

It's indeed a roller coaster ride we haven't envisioned ourselves in this position and we are happy that a lot of people appreciate our music. A lot of thanks to our army fans who have been our walking and breathing advertisement they work so hard to support us and without them we are not gonna exist to the group we are today.

Because of our hectic schedule, tiring practices , numerous events shoots and a lot more earlier this year around February was the worst for our team. Most of us are burnt out we are struggling mentally and physically. We lost our passion to move forward because of the endless things we needed to do. We couldn't even rest properly we have been working and working and working and it's getting a bit toxic.

Some of us said words that hurt others, some of us became selfish,some of us talk about not wanting to push through. We talk so much of forever before that it breaks my heart to see that the dreams we build together is no longer the same dream that we are trying to make a reality.

Some of us have a lot to say some of us shut themselves out and didn't express their feelings. It was indeed heartbreaking that we even talked about disbanding. I have cried several days because of that I can't imagine that the family I have is breaking ourselves apart. It's hard for everyone it's not easy.

One day we all had a meeting and had a heart to heart talk. We need to fix what's needed to be fix. And thankfully we agree to push through we agree to move forward together and make sure the communication is open. Suga composed a song which is part of our album outro:Tear he have captivated what was our emotions through that difficult time and we all cried listening to it.

We realize we are family, the time will come that the cheers will fade and the fame will disappear but we made sure that we will still hold on until the end never giving up and have an open heart to each and every member.

We will always support each other when no one else does. We will always lift each other up when needed. That's what family is for. And with that realization we  decided to move and push harder together.

Jimin on the other hand never failed to make me feel loved. I haven't said yes yet because I wanted to make sure that if I do I am ready. And for the past month I really do feel that I am. He is very consistent he makes me feel very important and takes care of me more than the other members do.

Whenever I am having a hard time he is always there for me a shoulder to cry on and never left my side. And I am thankful for that. Now that I am sure of myself and I know that I am ready to commit I will let him into the door of my heart which he has been knocking on for a year now.

He never got tired and had always been patient. So I decided that today as his birthday I will make it more extra special.

So before we start our concert our manager called Jimin out as we all wait in our waiting area preparing the cake. And as usual his father ordered some flowers again for Jimin.

RM: "Is he coming?"

JH: "Hurry turn off the lights!"

JN: "Aisshhh let me light the candle first on the cake!"