Pt100

Sammie's POV:

I woke up at around 11:40am and found myself sleeping on the sofa. Jimin is no longer there. I might have been knocked out as I didn't feel anyone moved me to sleep on the sofa.

I can smell freshly brewed coffee so that means someone is awake now. I walk towards the kitchen and saw Namjoon and Suga drinking coffee on the dining room table. "Oh Sammie~ah! How was your sleep! And why did you sleep in the sofa?" Namjoon ask me.

"Jimin went home totally drunk at around 2am two of our security brought him home totally wasted. He was the one sleeping on the sofa I remember sleeping on the floor but woke up on the sofa without Jimin. Where is he?" I ask them as I grab my mug so I can make my own hot chocolate.

"I woke up around 10 I didn't see Jimin there I only saw you. Maybe he went in his room to sleep more!" Namjoon said. "He is not in their room I was there earlier because I needed to give Hoseok some files for the song that we are working on." Suga said so where did Jimin go again?

Taehyung then entered the kitchen"Good morning guys!" he greeted us and he also grab his own mug and make his own hot choco.

"Taehyung Oppa do you know where Jimin is?" I ask him he is still busy making his hot choco. "He left a message in our group chat he said that he will be in the agency because Bang PD-nim will talk to him." Tae said and I immediately grab my phone in my pocket to check our group chat.

He did left a message saying he will be in the agency and will be meeting our CEO. Well I hope he will not get scolded for what he did last night. I remember the bar owner called the agency to pick up drunk Jimin. Well at least I know where he is at.

I spend the whole day in my room working on some music we are about to have our new album started so I am trying to make as much music as I can to submit hoping that it would make it in the album.

I also spend almost an hour talking to Jackson through video call. He told me that according to Dahyun , Tzuyu got suspended from the group indefinitely and the people who conspired with her from the JYP staff got fired.

It's a good thing that nothing was leaked to the media so whatever happened yesterday is still private and I am hoping nothing will be leaked because it's gonna be another circus that we need to deal with.

It's already 9:30 pm I heard someone knocking on my door. I open the door and saw a worried Jungkook. "What's wrong!" I ask him. I hear my members arguing in the living room.

" It's Suga hyung and Jimin hyung . They are arguing and I am afraid that it may escalate. Jimin hyung is drunk again!" Jungkook said I hurriedly walk towards the living room and see my members there.

Y: "We did it for you. We didn't have any choice you would not believe us other wise!'

RM: " Jimin we are not your enemies here. We have your best interest always we will never betray you!"

JM: "You guys knew all along! Nobody of you attempted to talk to me. You made me look like a fool in front of everyone. You could have told me earlier so I could have called the wedding off and didn't need to go through all of those hassles!"

Y: "I admit that showing it at the lunch party is a bit much but that is our only chance to show everyone. We didn't mean to humiliate you that ia not our intention!"

JM: "Yeah it's not your intention but that is what happened!"

JN: "Jimin~ah we are sorry I know that what you are going through right now is difficult and we understand that you are upset but please believe when we say that we didn't mean to keep it from you!"