59 | A FUTURE WITH YOU

Start from the beginning

after a few moments of laying in bed with jungkook, you attempt to pull away from him. that only made him tighten his hold around your figure. "wait what are you doing?" he asked.

"jungkook, we need to get to class." you responded, attempting to pull away from him once more.

"baby, just for a little more..." he trailed off, as you resisted. "but we—" jungkook cut you off by pulling you closer toward him pressing your bodies against each other.

you were taken aback for a moment, but stopped resisting in defeat. engulfing you in a hug, the tired boy rests his chin over your head, you resting your head against his chest.

you were able to hear his heart slowly beat, in a pattern as he lets out a yawn.

"let's stay like this, for a little bit more."

+ 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏 .

11:50am.

it was lunch break, so you and jungkook decided to meet up with the guys since you both skipped your first few classes.

the both of you approached the table hand in hand, and once jimin noticed the both of your presences, he slowly stood up from his seat.

"there's my favourite duo," jimin cooed, as you and jungkook smiled in response.

the rest of the guys flashed a smile, greeting the two of you as jimin pulled jungkook away from you and swings an arm over jungkook's shoulder.

"so...?" he insinuated.

"we did it." jungkook responded, causing the guys to hype him up as you raise an eyebrow, completely confused as to why they started acting like children.

"did you guys use any protection?" namjoon asked, causing your eyes to widen in shock, realizing what the guys were referring to.

"nope my pull out game is strong—" you place your hand over jungkook's mouth, cutting jungkook off mid sentence. the guys all advert their eyes in your direction as you turned to jungkook, glaring.

"how could you all talk about this in public?" you whispered, feeling heat rush to your cheeks.

jimin pointed in your direction, as a smile crept on his face. "oh, she's blushing!" jimin pointed out, as you sent him a sharp glare releasing you hand from jungkook's mouth.

you were about to reach over to jimin and slap him but you were stopped as seokjin, who was seated in front of you, glared.

"you better buy the pill," seokjin spoke, as you and jungkook advert your eyes towards him.

"of course," jungkook replied.

"that wasn't even our first time, we did it months ago at my place." jungkook exposed, as you face palm.

"so y/n," taehyung started. "is that why you guys skipped period one and two?" taehyung asked. you immediately look away from him, cheeks blushing due to embarrassment.

"i'll take that as a yes." taehyung replies, making the guys laugh. you rested your elbow over the table, as you pinched the bridge of your nose.

"stop teasing." you mutter, crossing your arms as hoseok raises his hands up in defence.

"don't worry, at least you aren't the last virgin at the table." hoseok said, making you and the guys advert their eyes in jimin's direction.

realizing that all the attention was drawn towards the boy who peacefully sipped his water, he glanced at everyone, raising a brow.

"are you guys serious?"

disappointment and offense was written all over his face as his eyes darted to each and every one of you guys who sat at the table. meanwhile, yoongi didn't give a care, and continued eating his lunch.

"why the fuck are you all looking at me?" he cursed, pointing towards someone else.

"it's him!"

you and the whole group, adverted your gaze to the direction jimin pointed in — shock invaded you, having your eyes stumbled upon yoongi who simply remained silent, enjoying his meal.

"there's no way he's a virgin..." you mumbled as jungkook chokes on his water. "woah, woah woah." he spoke, a few coughs interrupting his words.

jimin scoffs, crossing his arms as he slouches in his seat. yoongi slowly nodded, "yup, it's true." the boy shamelessly confessed.

"but why?" you raised a brow.

"fuck that shit." yoongi casually responded. "out of everyone here, i did not expect for it to be you." you spoke out, as the guys laughed in response. 

"shut up, you dunce."

+ 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘 .

9:46pm.

you stood next to your nightstand, plugging in your phone, to let it charge. placing your phone on the nightstand, you feel two hands snake around your waist, pulling you closer towards his body.

you felt jungkook rest his chin on your shoulder, as he inhaled a deep breath. he seemed exhausted.

"do you love me?" he asked.

you couldn't help but scoff at his sudden question, taken aback by something he should already know the answer of.

"of course." you responded. "what made you think otherwise?" you ask, hearing a sigh escape his lips. jungkook turned your figure around — facing him. you raised a brow, seeing his drained expression as his lips were pressed into a flat line.

"do you think we would be together for the rest of our lives?" he asks. you felt confused by his words, "what's up with you, and all these questions?" you asked instead, as jungkook shrugged,

"i don't know." he bites down on his lower lip. "just answer me." he finished.

"well i hope so." you reply as a faint smile appeared on his face. "what made you ask all of this?" you asked him, as he pulled away taking a seat over the edge of your bed.

"i feel insecure.."

you take a seat right next to jungkook, as his head was hung low, gaze fixated to the floor.

"i used to love someone, and thought that i'd have a future with them." he explained, fiddling with his fingers nervously — his gaze kept glued to the floor.

"but then they left me."

"i really loved her a lot, and thought nothing would separate us," he inhaled. "but she ended up leaving me." jungkook finished.

you knew that he was referring to aera, recalling what taehyung had told you months ago. but by hearing his words, they made you feel sympathetic towards jungkook. you intertwine your hand with his, only making him advert his gaze towards you.

"i won't leave you. i promise, i'll always be by your side." you assured.

with your fingers interlocked with his, he pulls you into a warm hug. "i promise, i will try my best to be good to you." jungkook said, engulfing you into his arms.

"me too." you smiled. "and, you don't need to feel insecure about this, because i love you as much as you love me." you finished.

jungkook pulled away, making eye contact with you as his gaze softened, that adorable smile of his making show. your heart fluttered at the cute sight.

"then, i promise i'll make a future with you."