RICHARD BACKSTORY PART 2

Trigger warning:

Torture/blood (I'll put *** at the start and when it done)

Sexual assault/Hinting of r@pe (I'll put ××× at the start and when it done)

Suicide (I'll put !!! at the start and when it done)

3rd pov:

*8 years later*

It's been 8 long years since that day and Richard was now a wanted criminal.

It was also realized from that night that he had a liking in killing people (specifically people with soulmate). It was somewhat his way of staying saint.

At least that what Richard like to think.

Of course with his new life style, he had to change locations multiple times to get away from the police.

As he was on the run, he got to meant someone. She decided on her own that she would tagged along with Richard, much to his annoyance. Junko Enoshima was her name. He did thought she was annoying but unique in a way.

After some time, most of those time was Junko bothering the man for the reason he was on the run. He told her his story, he expected her to leave after hearing that but no..

Instead she had a big twisted smile on her face and she was giggling as well. Much to Richard confusion, he just decided to just ignore it, the girl was already weird as she is.
Couple months later, she talked about random nonsense that Richard didn't care about until a question caught his attention.

"Hey Richie, have you ever thought of like getting revenge?"

He raised a eyebrow to this. "Why exactly?"

"Well think about it, didn't your brother take everything away from you. Your opportunity to be a normal human being. Your opportunity of living a happy life. Your opportunity of being with her."

She said with a wide grin on her face.

"Well I-"

"You don't need to answer that, I was just curious. But y'know..."

She then walked up to the young adult

"When the time comes, I'll be here to guide you. With all the steps, tools, the plans, heck I can even get you the help you need to lead your pathetic brother into your trap, full of absolute despair."  Then she slowly reaches her hand out to him.

"And all you need to do is to take my hand and I'll guide you."

But she took back her hand

"But I'll give you some time to think about it~." Then she continue to walk.

Now any normal person would tell that that just asking for trouble, but for Richard it's was almost welcoming.

Of course all of Richard comments sense told him not to think about what's so ever.

But days turn into weeks...