DOUBLE DATE? ( PART 1)

Shuichi pov:

I just stood there dumbfounded as he just smiled. I mean I'm not really complaining, he's actually kinda cute, but this is Ouma and I don't know what to expect from him.

"Well are you gonna come or just stand there like an idiot?" He question me.

I just nodded and made my way next to him.

We just sat there in silence, none of us had anything to say. I looked over at the boy to see if he had anything to say, but he was just looking up at the sky.

"This place is pretty don't you think?" He suddenly ask as he picks up a flower.

I took a look at my surrounding again then answered:

"Yeah it is..do you come here a lot?" I asked.

"You can say I do." He said.

I was about to ask to specify what he meant by that but the bell rang before I did.

"Well look like we have to go." He say getting up from the ground.

"Oh and by the way..." he immediately took off my hat again.

"H-Hey!"

"I think you should leave that emo hat of yours from now on." He say putting my hat his head.

"And beside...you look cuter without it." He confirmed as he put the the flower he picks up behind my ear.

I couldn't help but blush as my heart started beating.

"Now come on before where late for class." And with that he ran off.

"H-Hey what for me!"

Like I say before I don't know what to expect from him, but at least I'll get to know and understand him better.

NEXT DAY

I was hanging out with Keade and Rantaro at the cafeteria before classes. But I wasn't really listening to the conversation, my mind was still focused on the little gremlin. And yesterday when he put on my hat made him looked so cute.

"Shuichi."

"Huh?"

"Are you smiling?" Keade say as she smiled herself.

Wait was I?

"Wait a minute."

She lifted up my hat a little and looked at me in the eyes. She then gasps and say while clapping her hand:

"Shuichi you finally found them!"

"So who his it Shuichi?" Rantaro butt in.

"Um well-"

Actually! She cut me off. Don't tell us, I wanted it to be a surprise."

"How exactly?" Rantaro ask his girlfriend.

"A double date!" She say loud and proud.