MY HELLO'S

Shuichi pov:

I arrived at the building, it was surprisingly big for a school. Without wasting any more time I entered and started looking for the principal office to get my stadual. Went I found it I went inside and there's was a tall blonde was sitting behind the desk. He had glasses and blue eyes he was also wearing a suit. He look well organized with all his papers well place, I think he got tired waiting for me to speak so he say firmly.

"Who are you and what do you want?" He asked with his arms crossed.

"Oh...um hi my-my name i-is Shuichi S-saihara and I'm n-new her-"

There no need for you to continue, here you're stadual. You're in class 1-A and you're first subject is mathematics. Now get out of my office unless you have more 'important' questions." He say pretty rudely.

"Um y-yes t-thank you." I thank him.
As I was about to leave he stop me.

"My name is byakuya togami by the way and welcome to hope peak academy." He say with a slight smile on his lips.

I smiled back, not like it meant  anything I just want to be polite and excited his office. While I was trying to find my class I noticed a small purple head girl walking by. I wanted to asked for help but she took a sharp turn to the left. I didn't want to get lost so I followed her hoping she was in the same class as me. I saw her stop to wait I assume was the math class form look inside a little. So I walked up behind the little student but by doing so everyone stared at us. I pull my hat down to avoid any eye contact with anyone in the room. The teacher noticed me and call for me to stand in front of the class.

"Ok class today we have a new student joining us today, how about you introduce yourself." She say with joy.

'Great public speaking.' I thought.

"Um... hello my-my name i-s S-shuichi S-s-saihara and i-is nice t-to m-meet you a-all." I stuttered out.

'Man my stuttering is going to kill me one day.' I thought as I pull my hat more.

"Good now how about you take a seat next to Ouma. Ouma dear can you wave for me so he knows where you are." She ask kindly.

"Oh why that little abortion!?" A blonde girl exclaimed.

"He such a pain." A red head say.

'So it was a boy, my mistake I guess.' I thought to myself.

"Now now it the only seat we have that free, you may go take your seat Saihara."

I nodded and went to my seat, I took a glance at the short boy who didn't really notice it. So I just pay my attention to the teacher.