RICHARD'S BACKSTORY

Author-chan: as you can tell from the title, this is Richard backstory as to why he's the way he is. Oh and this is gonna be in bolt and in 3rd person as well.

3rd pov:

As everyone knows you are born with half a heart missing and can only be filled when you meet your soulmate. And when that happens shiny particles will appear in your eyes indicating that you have one.

Everyone knows that.

Richard lived with his brother who was two years older than him, and both of his parents. Him and his brother used to be very close when they were young, but somewhere in middle school the connection they have started to break apart. And you want to know why.

Soulmate of course

His older brother always wonder why people were so desperate and obsessed with the idea of having one. I mean sure living life without knowing how to feel *would* be boring, but he personally thought that his friend and family was enough for him. That what he was trying to say to his younger brother.

"You don't need a soulmate Richard, you have your family and friends to be happy."

But everytime they have this conversation Richard would give the same answer.

"How can be happy if I don't even knows how it *feels.*"

In the end he couldn't get through his brother. At this point he just left him alone. Of course when that day does come he would gladly congratulate him with open arms, but he just wish he was less desperate.

But as life goes on,  that day did happened.

The two brothers were now in high school and they were getting ready for school, when they realized something.

"OH MY GOD!! I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!!"

"What! What going on I heard you screaming!" Richard older brother came in his room.

"I think I have a soulmate, I have a red string on my pinky finger." He wave his right hand in front of him forgetting that he can't see it.

"Wow that such a great coincidence, I have one two." The other brother said.

Both of there parents were happy for them and the brothers were happy for each other.

But later on, Richard found out that that coincidence wasn't so great as thought.

●       ●      ●      ●

The bell rings significant that class as ended and sixteen year old Richard was was now walking down the busy hallways, to find his one and only. Following his string through the crowd, nothing could describe how he was feeling right now. His heart was beating so fast was it because he was nervous, excited or maybe both. Whatever it's was he didn't really care because-