DOUBLE DATE? (PART 2)

Kokichi pov:

I must be dreaming right? He didn't just ask me out RIGHT?! I may not be religious but at this point I'm that my face wasn't red.

"Ouma are you feeling ok?"

"Never better, why?"

"Well um your face is red."

Well fuck you too atua. To hide the fact that I was blushing, I ran up to him for a hug burying my face in his chest.

"If you're saying I'm blushing then you're wrong!" I said even if I was blushing.

"Okay, so um a-about the d-date um what do you say?" He ask.

"So Saihara-chan want to be alone with me. Wow I didn't know you were this blod." I tease while looking up, I'm sure the blush was gone.

"N-no in n-not really you see this is going to be a double date with Keade and Rantaro."

Well at least it not Momota-chan and Harukawa-chan so I guess it fine.

"So...are you in?" He ask looking away.

"Of course I'll go out with you, I would never miss this opportunity." I said letting go of him.

"G-great so it tomorrow at the mall, so I guess I'll see you tomorrow"

"Yup see you tomorrow!

And with that I skip off. I may seemed 'chill' with that fact that my soulmate just ask me out but I was freaking out on the inside  I mean come on! Shuichi Saihara the quiet emo nerd of the school asked ME out. I didn't think he would have the balls to make the first move ever  since the connect us as soulmate. And if I'm honest with myself I'm glad that Kayaeday and avocado man are coming too, I don't think I could have survived being alone with him. I look over at the the string on my pinky and I couldn't help but giggle like some middle school girl.

"I'm going on a date with Saihara-chan. Maybe this won't be so bad after all." I told myself.

Little did I know someone close by heard me.

Shuichi pov:

Tomorrow came quicker than I thought. I was walking to the mall while re-reading what Kaede sent me yesterday on my phone. I was wearing on this particular day a black T-shirt with a dark blue jacket. With that I was wearing a pair of black ripped jean with a belt on and I was wearing a pair of gray shoes.

As I walk into the building, my eyes started to look for at least one of the individuals. After a while I found Keade and Rantaro sitting on a bench so I made my way to them.

"H-hi guys" I said

"Hi Shuichi I'm so glad you made it!" Kaede said.

"You came alone?" Rantaro question?"

"Um yeah he should be-"

"Ooohh Saihara-chan!!" Right on cue the recognizable voice was heard.

He grabbed on to my arm, he was wearing a black long sleeve shirt with a pastel T-shirt over it. He was wearing black pants with a checkered belt around his waist. He had violet color shoes with his checkered bandana around his neck. And it look like he was also wearing black nail polish. He looked incredibly cute.