Seventeen - Family

Josie told Hope and Lizzie what had happend the day she tried to commit suicide. She told them what Landon did and she even let them know that it was not the first time he tried.

He was furious with her because he had found out that they had been hooking up. He was mad that Hope wanted her and not him and that it was her fault that she didin't look at him the way she did to her.

This information got Hope to see red and was now furious. She wanted to kill him. He was the reason she wanted to really die. He almost raped her and Hope blamed herself for all of it.

Hope felt that it was her fault. If she has been more open about her feelings for the brunette and definitely more loving towards her she could have stopped him a long time ago.

Hope had told everything to her parents about what Landon did to Josie during her year at Highschool and her parents got angry.

She didin't think that her father would do anything against Landon but oh she was wrong.

Klaus and his friends went over to the hotel Landon was staying in. The young man was starled when he opend the door and in came 6 older guys and pushed him inside making him fall back.

"Whst the hell" he said and looked at the guys that had entered his room and closed the door.

"Who the hell are you" he yelles out.

Cade, a blond guy hit him in the face splitting his lip making him bleed.

"Shut up rapist" he growls at him.

Landon was a bit stunned.

"Wait wait.. I think you have the wrong guy I didin't rape anyone" he said scared.

"No.. no we don't. We do have the right guy" Klaus said sitting in one of the chairs. Calm and smiling sinnersly.

"I.. I don't.." he started.

"Josette Parker Saltzman" Klaus said and Landon froze.

"I..I.." he stuttered.

"Do you have any idea who I am boy?" He asked the stuttering man.

Landon shook his head.

"My name is Klaus Mikaelson, I'm Hope's father and the grandfather of her children" he said with a smile.

Landon's eyes widen. He had heard about Hope's family from the news. 17th generations of military and law enforcement family. They are the heros and he is the Mayor of the town. He was scared of him.

"Josie told Hope what you did to her the day she tried to committed suicide" he said and the look of his face he was pale as hell.

"You really think my daughter would fall for a rapist like you? She would never do that. My Hope has been in love with Josie since she was 14 and she has never loved anyone else but the brunette twin" he said and Landon looked down on the floor.

"Now you see. Josie is a very important person in my family. Her parents and I and my siblings have know each other since we where kids. The twins are off limits and you have already hurt her. My daughter wants to kill you but she won't do anything unless I give her my blessing and I don't want her to get her hands dirty" he said looking at him with a smirk.

"Stay away from the Saltzman twins and specially from Josie. If I ever hear that you are near her or made her sad or even breath the same air as her may I remind you that the Mikaelsons will do whatever it takes to protect the ones we love" he warned him.

"My brothers here will show you what we do with people like you" with that he left leaving the others with Landon.

The gang had been planning to go to the bayou and hang out at the beach. Since the quickly dissappearing of Landon Kirby and Josie's flashbacks had been coming back with bigger nightmares.

They needed to relax and have a family day. Josie and Hope had their car with the kids. Lizzie went with Penelope and the boys while Hope's unit took another car.

At the bayou the Mikaelsons was already there fixing the barbecue, music and just had fun.

As the kids saw their grandparents they where happy to run to them and run to the water.

The others started to get their stuff out from the car and went down to greet the family.

"Mama, swim" Alex said and pointed at the water.

"I can go with you my little princess" Klaus said and picked the little girl up and twirled around making the girl laugh.

Hope nodded and Klaus ran away with his granddaughter. Josie had their 2 year old in her arms while Hope was carrying everything.

"It's nice to see you outside Josie, we been worried about you" Freya said hugging the brunette.

"It's good to be out.. Even if it's just for a few hours" she said and gave her a small smile.

They had been at the beach for 2 hours and Hope was sitting on the sand looking out beyond the water.

A woman walked over to her and sat down beside her and when Hope looked at the womans side she was suprised to see who it was.

"Maya, what the hell are you doing here?" She almost shouted and got up and backed away from her.

"Hope, please.. I just want to talk to you" the curly haired woman said.

Josie looked out where Hope was arguing with a woman she have never seen before and the others noticed it to.

They all witness when the woman tried to hug her but Hope backed away from her. Josie felt jealousy hitting up and she did not like it when someone was touching her girlfriend or even talk to her.

"Do you guys know who that is" she asked everyone who shook their head.

"No but I know that she used to work at Sarah's Cafe" Freya said.

They all watch as the woman tried to kiss Hope but she was pushed away. That's when Josie stormed over to the two who was arguing.

"I told you Maya I'm not interested in you, I never have and I never will. I only have eyes for my wife now leave me alone" she said. The woman snickered at the mention of the wife.

"You're so called wife is not even here" she said and that's when Josie came and put her arms around Hope's waist.

"Baby is everything okey? Dad said that the food is done and to come and get you" she said kissing her lips.

The woman stared at them and she felt jealous. She had been after Hope ever since she had moved back to New Orleans after highschool but she had been ignoring her.

"Everything is fine baby" she said and kissed the brunette.

"I love you" she said to the brunette while they walked back to their family.

The woman stood there staring at them walking arms in arms and their children running towards them. The family.