Six - Alive

Josie, Bonnie and Enzo was on their way back to Mystic Falls. The brunette  had been quiet ever since she found out about her parents death.

Her friends had been sending her text message letting her know that they care for her and that they would be waiting for her to come back home.

In the flight they made sure that they where on the first class and that she be by the window seat so that she could be comfortable as possible.

After 18 hour flight they where at the Saltzman resident. Once Josie stepped her foot in the house it was like time had stopped and she was this little tiny kid running with her sister playing hide and seek.

The smell of roses filled her nose and her mind went directly to her mother. Her laugh that filled the air and the way her father made her mother smile was always in bedded in her head. It hurt her heart too much.

"Let's get settled in and we can order food" Enzo said and gave her a kiss on her head.

Hope had just entered Mystic Falls and she quickly went to Elena and Damon's place where the blond was.

She found her sleeping on the couch and the two adults looked at her. Suprised that she had showed up after all this years.

"Hope Mikaelson" Elena said and stared at her.

"Mrs. Salvatore" she says back and looked back at the blond.

"How is she?" She turned around to see Damon standing beside his wife.

"As good as she can be, she been sleeping since yesterday I haven't seen her this destroyed since Jo.." he started to say but stopped. He looked down on the floor and shook his head.

Hope knew well how Lizzie was after Josie's death. Her parents had forbidden them to come the funeral.

The three of them sat in the kitchen and talked. Damon told her what had happen and now they needed to wait for Bonnie and Enzo to come so that they can arrange the funeral for them.

A few hours had gone and Lizzie finally woke up. She noticed the red head sitting on the other couch looking at her.

"What are you doing here?" She asked.

"It's good to see you too Lizzie" the older woman said.

The blond got up and went into the bathroom. After a while she got back and she looked a lot better then before.

She walked to the kitchen and her aunt and uncel was sitting.

"How are you sweetie" Elena's voice was soft.

The blond sighs and shakes her head.

"Like I never woke up from a nightmare" she says and shakes her head.

Elena walks up to her and pulled her into a hug.

"It's gonna be fine" the older woman whispers.

While Lizzie ate Hope and her talked about what they had been up to. The blond was suprise to hear that she ended up in the army. The red head told her about her plan of applying to NCIS for a while.

Lizzie told her about her study of business and also open her own bakery in town. She had alredy started a small one that only requires online orders and day of delivery.

As they talked about things both Damon and Elena got a text from Enzo letting them know that they where home at the Saltzman's house with Josie. They specifically told them to make sure that the blond and the red head to not go over to the house until they gave her the letter from her parents.