Nine - New Orleans

It had been a month since Hope was in Paris. She was now working for NCIS NO and she loved it. Working for agent Pride also know as King.

The man was old school but he always followed the rules but he always find loopholes when it came to legal stuff. He knew a lot of things and Hope learned a lot from him from the first week she started. He respected women in his field and he quickly became a second father to her. Heöl was a man who cared about his staff and he was not shy to show it.

Pride knew about Josie and why it was important for her to be the one picking her up from the airport. She missed her girlfriend. After a month of Skype and late night calls the red head woman was happy to see her. To finally be able to touch her gir. So now she was driving to pick her up from the airport.

Since Josie became the CEO of her mother's Clinic she made really good profit from it and her school allowed her to study from home because of her position. All she have to do was to send her projects in and have a meeting once a week either via Zoom or even in person. They felt it was unnecessary for her to find a bigger hospital to study in since she is familiar with everything.

She just landed at Lakefront Airport with her private Jet. As she looked out of her window she noticed the SUV that was standing there parked. She smiled to herself as she saw the red head sitting on the hood of the car.

When she got out of the plane she saw Hope smiling wide and was standing there with a bouquet of roses.

"I never thought that I would live the day to see Josie Saltzman owning a private jet and still look so beautiful" she said and Josien just blushed.

"This is for you" Hope gave her the bouquet with the ted roses.

Josie happily took them and gave Hope a kiss on her lips. She had missed those soft lips and the way Hope always held her at night.

One of the crew put the brunettes bags in Hope's trunk and she bid goodbye to her flight crew and told them to enjoy while they where going to be staying for a few weeks until Josie was ready to go home. She had booked them the penthouse at the Ritz since Hope's aunt Freya owned it. 

Once they where in the car Hope kissed her cheek once more and then started to drive to her apartment.

Hope had told Josie everything about her new team and how her new boss was awesome and the things she learned from him.

This was a new side of Hope she had never seen before and she was happy to see that the red head was different from who she was before.

"I've never seen you like this before" she said and Hope smiled at her.

"I know, I guess the army made me better but having you back in my life just made it much more worth it then I first expected" the red head honestly said.

Once they arrived at Hope's place Josie felt more at home when she was with her.

Hope had made space for Josie in her walk in closet and gave her an entire side with just the brunettes things and she had hers on the other side. This also suprised Josie since they haven't really talked about what they where but it was easy to see that both of them wanted it to be something.

"I'm guessing that you want to get a shower and then sleep for a few hours" the red head said and Josie gave her a week smile.

She was exhausted and didin't have time to sleep since she wanted to prepare some of the documents that needed to be fixed for her big meeting in 2 days.

"Yes.. I just wanted to take a shower and then sleep for a few hours if that's  okey" she said.

"Of course that's why I told Pride that I would be back after I made sure you where settled and then come back, I figured that I could work while you where sleeping and I could come back in a few hours and wake you up for dinner later on and we could walk around the town" she said and Josie nodded her head.