Seven - Forgive Me

The secret was out. Josie was alive and the two younger woman was left behind.

Lizzie blamed herself for everything and she couldn't help but cry whenever Josie rejected her.

Hope had also been tying to speak to her but she was only being ignored by her. As for her parents they knew the brunette was alive and they had made a promise to her to never tell Hope. She couldn't really blame them for not telling her. They wanted to protect her from them and she knew that.

As weeks had passed by the news of Dr. Josette Parker's death had been on the news in Paris. The founder of the free clinic had passed away and the people in Paris was devastated. She was one very respected woman in the community and she was always willing to help others who did not have much. So the people had been sending gifts to their staff and some was for Josie.

The funeral was going to be held at the end of the week so it gave them time to speak to the lawyers and settled the documents.

The twins would end up with 95% of the Clinic's profit and the rest would go to their fund and that Josie was the CEO since she was the one line of medical work. The Townhous and their car and also the little summer house outside of Paris would go to her.

Lizzie ended up with her father's cafe and the family house and their car. All though she didin't want to have it she could always have someone else to manage it while she was gone but still have her aunt Elena to do the books for her from time to time when needed.

Josie still ignored her until it was time for her to fly back to her home in Paris. Sbe made sure to ge all her things so that she didin't need to come back.

"Josie please say something?" The blond begged her.

The brunette just flat out stared at her and then turned around walking away from her.

"She needs time, that's atlest you can give her" Bonnie says and patts her shoulder.

Hope saw how broken her best friend was but she knew that the brunette hated them but she could never forget the pain she felt when Josie did that to her. It hurt more then she wanted to admit.

The love that she have for the brunette was consuming her, so close at touching her but yet so far, so far that she can't be with her. The brunette hates her.

As the funeral was getting near Josie started to pack her things and getting stuff she wanted to buy her friends. She was skyping with her friends everyday.

"So what do you guys miss from home?" She asked them.

"Oh oh.. Can you get me candy's and some chips" Kaleb said

"Yeah, candy's, it's what we mostly miss from home since it's a lot different from here" Mg said.

"Babe just get everyone candy's and yourself. We just want you to come home" Penelope added.

Josie laughed.

"Okey.. I will get you guys lot's of candy's and chips" she says.

"Also Penny, can you send me the latest projects and the reviews from school" she asked the raven woman.

Hope just entered the kitchen when she saw the brunette speak with some random people.

Josie looked at her and then switch to speaking French and the people was now laughing.

"I talk to you guys later. Also don't forget to send those to me Penny"

"I won't baby, I send them as soon as possible" the raven woman said.

When Hope heard her call Josie baby she felt jealousy running through her and she didin't like it. She wanted Josie for herself but she knew that she couldn't claim her. Not after what she did to her.

Josie said her goodbyes and started to gather her things and walked out.

"Josie, please" the red head pleaded with her.

The younger woman turned to face her. She could see the unshed tears that was about to fall from the womans eyes.

She took a good look at her and turned her back once more and proceeded to the guest house.

Josie felt like her heart was going to explode. As much as she wants to forgive the older woman she couldn't. Her heart is still hurting from the pain that she caused but her love towards her was there. As much as she tries to push them away she couldn't. They where there. Inbedded in her heart like a tattoo Hope Andrea Mikaelson was the only one she wanted and needed but she wouldn't give in that easy. She wants her to fight for her to show her how much she ment to her and really mean every word.

Lizzie had been feeling hurt and cheated on. She really thought that her twin sister was dead but apparently they had hid her from her and Hope. She understood their reason but she felt that they could have told her anyways. She carried this guilt in her heart for years and it had been 4 years alredy.

The pain she had caused her family was a great deal. She never wanted to be the reason her parents couldn't stand her and didin't want to spend time with her.

She felt the guilt of being the cause of her twin sisters pain and the constant bullying. Now not even Josie wants to be a part of her life now that it's just the two of them. She just wanted her sister to forgive her but she knows it's not gonna be easy.

As the funeral day had arrived the twins and their uncels and aunts felt the sorrow in their hearts. The feeling of losing two parents was too much. Lizzie had broken down and Josie couldn't feel anything.

Hope watch as the twins mentality broke down. She wanted to hold the brunette and tell her that everything would be okey and that she was there for her but as usual Josie didin't even speak to her or even look at her way.

She heard Josie sing Mama from Celine Dion and a French version of Dance with My father by Luther van Ross. She didin't know that the girl could sing like that. She had a beautiful voice.

The day after the funeral and with all the documents was done and Josie was ready to go back home. She was loading the car when someone stood behind her.

"What do you want?" She finally said with a stern voice.

Hope sigh and looked at her with sad eyes.

"Please don't leave" she said.

"Give me a chance to fix this. To fix us and let me show you how much you mean to me" she begged.

The brunette just chuckled.

"You want my forgiveness for what you did. I'm all done with forgiving people. You are not worth my time, less so my heart and my forgiveness" she said.

"I gave you everything of me but you just used me like I was your personal whore. You couldn't even admit your feelings for me or who you were. You made people belive that it was something wrong with me when in reality it was all you" she continued.

"I have a life far away from you and that stupid blond. You two are not and will never be a part of that life" she closed the trunk and drove away from her.

Hope knew Josie spoke the truth. She did hurt her but she would not let the brunette go and she wanted her back. She was going to do it no matter what it took. She was going to get her girl back.