Twenty-Six - Wedding Bells

It had been over 2 months since the entire operation and today was the day Hope and Josie was gonna get married. They had to delay everything that had to do with the wedding. Klaus had sent their plane to pick up Hope's team in DC and the team in LA. The wedding was gonna be in New Orleans.

Josie told her that she did not want to worry about being shot at or someone het kidnapped and killed. She wanted everything to be over before they start a new chapter in their lives.

Hope was happy. The crew and their friends had a engagement party for them since they did not have time to do anything else. Josie never wanted a Bachelorette party but she was happy to celebrate her engagement with her friends and family.

"So how does it feel to be an unmarried woman for the next 24 hours" Lizzie asked her sister.

Josie was sitting up on her bed with a wide smile and was happy.

"I feel amazing and I can't wait to be Mrs. Hope Mikaelson tomorrow and to finally be a real family and to really show my wedding ring to all the others who tries to take her away from me" she says dreamy.

Lizzie huffs and sits beside her sister.

"Josie we both know that will never happen. There has been girls running after Hope but they always got rejected from her. She even yelled at a guy for insulting you and that was long before we knew you where alive" she said and Josie looked at her suprised with what her sister just told her.

"She did that" the brunette was suprised.

"Jo, if you haven't noticed she would do anything for you" the blond said before getting out of the bed.

There was a knock on the door and in came Penelope and Clarke.

"so how is the soon to be Mrs. Mikaelson?" The raven haired woman said with a smile.

"I am excited" Josie said with a even wider smile.

"Tomorrow by this time we be saying our vows and we be Mrs and Mrs Hope Mikaelson and finally be wives" Josie was shrieking and was now dancing around the room.

They all where laughing and the girls was making fun of Josie for being goofy.

Hope on the other hand was with her family while waiting for the others to arrive for the party that they where holding in the Mikaelson mansion.

"My dear how are you feeling?" Rebeckah asked her niece.

"I'm fine aunt Beckhs.. just a little nervous" she admitted.

"She took you back Hope. She loves you so much and from what she have been through she even stayed after she been shot at so you have nothing to worry about" the blond woman said.

"She is right my darling, Josie would stand by your side even if the world would end she be by your side" her mother said and kissed her cheek.

The two teams had arrived in New Orleans and Hope and Josie had offered her team to stay at their guest house while the LA team was in the main Mikaelson guest house.

"Wow this is a very big house" Abby said looking around and both Bishop and Delilah nodded their heads as well.

"Wow they didin't lie when they said you have a mansion" Tim said walking in with the rest of the team.

"You guys are here" Josie said walking towards them with a big smile.

As they all greeted Josie told them where they would be staying.

"So I was thinking since you guys have the twins we thought that you be staying in here while the others will be staying in the guest house that way the kids can just hang out when they want to.. we even have a playroom for them" the brunette said.