Four - Past Life

As they drove out of the boat they where happy to finally be on their first country.

England, where the royal brittish family livs and with so many history and cute little towns.

The first city they went was to Brighton. Penelope had booked a Air B&B in the middle of the town.

It was a small little flat as they called it with two bedrooms a small kitchen and a bedroom and a garden.

Josie and Penelope loved the place so much. It was cute and cozy.

"Oh my god it's in the middle of town and it's amazing" Penelope said happy.

"Oh we need to find a grocery store so we can get some food for the next three days" Josie told told them.

After they had settled and fixed their bed and other thing they went out to explore the town.

As Hope had alredy graduated from her school she thought about going to Collage but she was thinking of skipping it and get enlisted in the army. If she did that she be gone doing it for 4 years and 2 years inactive but would be on call if the nation ever ended up in war.

She was in her apartment in New Orleans when she had requested a meeting with her family.

"Well what is it you want to tell us" Klaus said looking at his daughter.

"I have applied to the Army, I be going a week from now and you won't be able to hear from me until they allow us to contact you" she said.

This was news to her family. She would be the first female Mikaelson to serve her county. They where proud.

Klaus looked at her. No word just stared at her, and then he took a deep breath.

"I'm guessing you told you're uncels about this" and she nodded.

"I have been accepted to uncel Kol's battalion. He will be my Commanding Officer from what I've heard" she said.

Klaus got up and put his jacket on. He took his wife's hand and she too got up.

"I hope that the army will make you a better person since clearly we did not do a good job" her father said and started to walk away.

Her mother gave her a kiss and hugged her.

"Be careful Hope. Don't worry about your father. He loves you so much and he is proud of you for server our country as he and his brothers have"
Hope nodded her head and had hoped that her father could say those words to her.

"He still needs time Hope, he is very hurt over what you did" her mother said and she understood. She had accepted the fact that no matter what she would be doing it would take a long time for him to forgive her.

"I know mother, I love you and I be writing to you as often as I can"

With that her mother left the room leaving her in a heart brake.

One week had passed and she was now in Alaska.

"Welcome to North Juneau if you don't want to be here I suggest that you let us know now or else you will not be able to leave until we tell otherwise" a female officer said.

Hope held on to her necklace that she got from her mother when she was born. Took a deep breath and closed her eyes before she jumped into the bus that and would not be back home for 4 years.

After Hope and her new friends got their bunk beds and uniforms and had made a last call to their family her new life started.

Her first week felt like hell. Her body was sore and it felt like she wanted to throw up every day. She had gotten closer to a guy named Jed who happened to be her bunk mate. She even got Alexa and Clarke in her group. The four of them became close and was formed as one unit.