All I Want For Christmas Is You

Start from the beginning

" *Gasp* You got me a purple Birkin bag!"

"I know how much you said you wanted a new purse, so I went ahead and bought you one."

" Baby... Thank you so much! It's so pretty."

" Open the other ones."

He ripped open the the present to reveal a shoebox. He opened it and gasped again.

" *Gasp* Is this a pair of a thigh high Louboutin boots!! I've wanted these for the longest time! I bet they'll look hot on me..."

" That's not all, I got you a pair of platforms too."

" Oh Shuuichi stop it! You spoil me too much, actually don't stop I like it."

" I got you one more thing."

He reached over and grabbed the bag and threw the tissue paper out.

" Oh! This is the dress I told you that I really liked. You bought if for me!"

" You said it looked really cute on you, so I bought it."

" Thank you so much my beloved, I love everything you got me."

" I'm glad."

" Now time. for your gift! I only got you one but it was expensive! Think you'll really like it."

" But I need you to close your eyes!"

" Alright. Actually let me go get my robe, I'm kinda cold."

" Okie dokie!"

I went upstairs and put on my robe and slippers, and made my way back downstairs. I closed my eyes and Kokichi took my hand and led me somewhere, I think outside.

" You can open your eyes now!"

I opened them and what I saw nearly made me faint.

" Surprise babe! I got you a new car!"

"...K-Kokichi... D-do you know what kind of car this is...?"

" Yuppers! It's a Lamborghini Veneno Roadster! I had it painted all black just for you!"

" D-Do you have any idea how much this car costs?! W-we can't afford this and pay our bills!!"

" So?"

" So? This is one of the most expensive cars in the world!!"

" Yeah! And now you own one! I don't get what's so hard to comprehend."

" *Long Sigh*"

" I don't understand why you're getting so mad, you should be on your knees blowing me as thanks."

" I'm not mad... I just don't understand how you got this..."

" Sugar mommy."

" What?"

" My sugar mommy is a seriously rich CEO, she knows some very powerful people. All I did was bat my eyelashes, make my eyes water a little and gave her my best puppy eyes and next thing I know I'm picking out a luxury car for you."

" Only the best for my husband..."

I didn't even know that he had a sugar mommy but then again I don't want to know about that part of his life.

" Kokichi... I-I don't know what to say..."

" Just say you love it."

" Just... How exactly are we paying for this?"

" We're not. The car is in your name, she payed for this in full, so it's 100% yours!"

I picked him up and spun him around before kissing him passionately.

" Thank you Kokichi. Thank you so much. I love it. This is the second greatest gift I've ever been given."

" W-wait...Second... Y-you got something better then an expensive luxury car?! Well what's the first?"

" Yeah, I got you."

" Awwwwwwwwwww, how sweet! Well aren't you gonna get in it?"

He handed me the keys and we got in. It actually had one of those butterfly doors.

" Wow... This interior it's so nice. Is this velvet?"

"  Yup! The seats heat up too! Cost like 500 thousand extra per add on. So it cost nearly.... 12 million."

I never wanted to drive a flashy Lamborghini like this, it draws way too much attention, and it's not exactly the kind of car I can just drive to work. But this is something that Kokichi bought for me so I can't just tell him that I don't like it.

" So...How are you gonna repay me...?"

" If I have to..."

I bent over and started to unbuckle his belt.

" Wait wait!! That's not what I meant. I meant are we gonna fuck in the car or on top of it...?"

" Well isn't it kind of cold outside?"

" Maybe, but our hot steamy fucking will warm us right up, if it makes you feel better we can keep our clothes on. These velvet seats cost way too much money to have cum stains on them already."

He grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the car and pushed me back on to the hood of the car and climbed on top of me. He pulled his underwear down just enough so that his ass was just out, he also pulled mine down slightly, he positioned himself on me and started moving.

" Mmm...Ah..."

" Kokichi... Can you not go fast like usual...? I really don't want us to make dents."

" Fine... I'll go slow..."

I put my hands on his waist as he went a little slower then usual.

" Ah...Nnn... We might be going slower then normal, but damn does it still feel good..."

" Haa... Ah... I love you Shuuichi..."

" I love you more..."

He leaned down to kiss me and wrapped my arms around his neck so that I could keep him close to me, I actually started to leave bite marks on his neck which made him moan more.

" Ah...! When... Did you decide that you wanted to start biting me...?"

" Just now...."

As I was biting him I slid my hand down his lower back and tightly grabbed his ass. I whispered something in his ear.

" You're mine forever Kokichi..."

" Of course I am... It's like my tattoo says... I'm your little fuck toy..."

" Ah...! Hngh...!"

" Hearing you moan with pleasure seriously turns me on... I'm gonna cum soon..."

" I want your hot sticky milk to fill me up..."

He moved up and down until we both came. And I filled him up alright, a little too much. There was some cum dripping out of him.

" Dammit! Well at least it's better then cumming all over the nice seats."

He got off of me and readjusted his underwear back on.

" I'm gonna go clean up the mess. You just wait here and check out the car, I added a few more things to it but I forgot what!"

" One more thing. Could you drive me to work in that? I wanna brag to the girls."

" Of course you would want me to do that."

" Obvi! We got money so I gotta show it off."

" Gotta go clean off the cum!"

He ran back into the house to go get something to clean up the cum. I really am lucky to have a guy like Kokichi.