Shuuichi's Birthday {Rewritten}

(Because of the 1 year anniversary of the first chapter, why not re write the first chapter 😄)

" *Sigh*"

I sighed and mainly stared out the window of the car. Today just so happens to be my birthday and my best friend, Kaito, insists that we make a big deal out of this by... Going to a strip club... I've never been to one and frankly I'm a little embarrassed...

" Kaito... Do we have to go here...? Can't we just eat at a restaurant instead?"

" Nope!"

" But like, why...?"

" Because, you only turn 20 once! Why not live a bit, bro?! You can't spend ALL your time indoors reading!"

" But I like reading... Never mind... "

" C'mon! Don't be like that! Besides we're already here!"

I looked back out the window to see bright pink and purple club lights almost blinding my eyes. Why... Why am I even here...?

" Hey, Kaito, is Maki even aware that we're here?"

" N-NO, Rantarou! And you're not gonna tell her, either! Do you know what she'd do to me if she found out we went to a strip club?! I'd be murdered. Now c'mon Shuuichi! Let's go find a guy you like and get you laid!"

" Why does... Being a virgin still bother you so much...?"

" Cuz, I'm you're best friend and I'd be a shitty best friend of I let you go the rest of your twenties with out getting a single piece of ass! Now let's go!"

I sighed once more and swallowed the rest of my pride before getting out the car and going inside.... The bright lights and blaring music stunned my eyes, plus I felt like I was going deaf due to the music.... It uh... Didn't help when I saw a half naked man blow a kiss at me, I felt my face immediately heat up, I'm glad that this club is dark or else I'd be really embarrassed... Kaito nudged my side.

" Soooooooo, find any guys that you think are cute~?"

" W-well... "

From across the room, drawing the most attention was a guy that seemed to be my age, he had dark purple and matching eyes, he was wearing a pink very revealing bunny outfit on and he was also... Really short... There were so many people surrounding the stage he was pole dancing on, not to mention they were just continuously throwing money at him... Strips clubs... Are a lot more hectic then I first thought...

" No... No one..."

" What about you, Rantarou, find a guy?"

" No, but I did see someone familiar..."

" Someone you know?"

" More like someone... WE know...."

" Huh?"

He pointed over to the person and instantly it hit me, the long blonde hair... It wasn't until she turned around and I could see her blue eyes that I knew it was someone we went to high school with. Miu Iruma.

" Is that-"

" What the fuckin' hell?!"

She walked over to us and well... She wasn't really wearing a lot of clothes...

" Just.... What the absolute fuckin FUCK, are you three dumbasses doin' here?!"

" You're a stripper, Miu...?"

" *Sigh* Yeah... You found out my slutty little secret, this is my weekend job... I go by the name.... Milky Dick!

" . . ."