Meeting His Friends

Kokichi's POV

Saihara really wanted me to come over to his apartment so I could meet his friends. Believe it or not I'm not the kinda guy you bring home to mom, most people just give me looks whenever I tell them I was a prostitute and I'm now a stripper so yeah they judge me. I sighed and knocked on the door.

*Knock* *Knock*

A little after I knocked the door opened and there was the face I'd grown to love so much. Saihara's face.

" Ouma! I'm so glad you made it. Come in."

When I came in all 5 people who were there stopped talking and all just stared at me. I'm not shy, I have people stare at me all the time it's apart of my job, but it's just awkward when people stare at me and don't say anything.

" Hi... I'm Kokichi Ouma..."

" These are my friends, Kaede Akamatsu, Maki Harukawa, Rantarou Amami, Kaito Momata and Mi-"

" Oh Goddamnit not *You*."

Ughhhhhhhhhhh her...

" Hi milky... Been a couple days..."

" Milky...? Miu? You know him?"

" Kaede, you really are dumber than you look. Your head is as empty as your tits."

" Yeah, I know him."

" Well how?"

" Oh she never told you?! Your friend Iruma is a stripper! Not a good one... But still a stripper!"

They all darted their eyes at her when I said that.

"Miu!! You're a stripper?!"

" Ha...Ha... D-did I not mention it...? I-I thought I did..."

" No! You didn't."

" Well tweedle shrimp dick, tweedle baby dick and tweedle no dick all saw me, sooooooo they all knew.

" Wait, wait. They saw you? How?"

" They all saw me when they came to the strip club I work at on Shuuichi's birthday."

" WHAT?! Shuuichi you went to a strip club?!"

" I said the exact same thing Kaede."

" I didn't know! Kaito didn't tell me until we were halfway there."

" Kaito..."

" Ha...Ha, D-did I not say anything...?"

" Wait, does that mean Ouma is also-"

" Yup! I'm a stripper! I met Saihara when I gave him a special birthday lap dance!"

" *You* gave him a lap dance? Are you gay?"

" Oh no sweetie I'm bisexual! I suck dick and eat pussy, and on a good day I'll let somebody eat my ass, I'm not picky."

" *Snort* I'll bet your lap dances aren't even good."

Oh so Iruma wants to start talking shit. That's cute. That's real cute.

" Is that right? Well we have someone in this room who can testify that I give great lap dances. Right mister detective?"

" Huh? Oh. Y-yeah...That was nice."

" See."

" The virgin doesn't count! That was his first time!"

" Let's talk about you, you wouldn't know a good blowjob if someone dangled their dick right in front of you."

" I'm....................Decent..."

" Decent, but not amazing. There's a reason they call me the king of blowjobs, you're more like a.... Peasant..."

" Well unlike you I can give a titjob."

" Well noooooooooooooooo shit you can. I don't have boobs ya dumbass!"

" And if I did have a pair, I'm sure they would look much better then your plastic titties."

" Scuse me but these puppies are all natural! No plastic whatsoever!"

" Baby please, who are you trying to fool? I know fake tits when I see em. Tell the truth I'm sure your friends won't think any lesser of you then they probably already do!"

" And besides you probably have what, 20 clients."

" Actually I have 30 clients."

" Wooooooooooooooow, you've been working for 5 months and you only have 30? That's sad."

" Well how many do you have then?"

" Somewhere between 200 and 300 clients, and those are just the regulars."

Impressive huh? I don't mean to brag but I'm pretty good stripper. Actually no I do mean to brag.

" Ok ok, break it up you two. Why don't we take this chance to get to know Ouma a little more."

That Akamatsu girl seems reasonable. She doesn't seem like a mega bitch like Iruma is.

" So Ouma, how long have you been a stripper?"

" Almost 3 years."

" Wow, that's a long time. How old are you?"

" I'm 20!"

" Why did you decide to become a stripper?"

" Cuz I couldn't keep being a prostitute."

When I told them that they all looked shocked. I knew it, that's the look people always give me whenever I tell them what my old job was.

" O-oh..."

" Yeah I know, I'm a whore."

" N-no... That's not what I was gonna say."

" But I'm the best damn whore there is!"

Yeah so what if I'm a slut, who gives a shit. I get to do my two favorite things have sex and get attention, that's all I gotta do to make money.

" Ah, well at least you're happy...?"

Time skip

The entire time I was over there they asked me all sorts of questions, well it was mainly Akamatsu. They asked me things like what's it like. How much money do I make each night. Who's my highest paying client and other shit about my job. They actually seemed genuinely curious about me. That was a first for me. So I was kinda glad that Saihara asked me to come over. Even though I would've preferred to have some alone time with him instead. But the time will come for that... I was starting to get a little tired so I told everyone it was nice to them and Saihara met me out in the hallway.

" That was actually kinda fun. You're friends are different... Especially Momota, he's cute. Too bad he's in a relationship. Oh well I have you!"

I noticed he started to blush.

" N-next time...Can we go to your apartment..."

" Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... You wanna come to my apartment...? To do what Saihara~Chan...?"

" N-n-not that!"

" Who knows... I can be very persuasive... And like I said I'm willing to take your virginity..."

He got even more flustered. God he's so fucking cute, I can't.

" But you know I just looooooooooooove teasing you."

I stood on my tippy toes and kissed him on the cheek. His face was so red.

" I'll see you later my love."

As I walked away I winked and blew him a kiss. As I turned the corner I couldn't wipe the stupid big ass smile on my face.