A Sexual Massage

Kokichi's POV

" Welcome home my soon to be husband! I missed you soooo- Huh?"

I had my arms open by the door expecting a kiss or a hug, hell I would've even taken a pat on the head, but he just walked by me like I wasn't there and sat on the couch actually he grabbed a beer from the fridge then sat on the couch. The audacity! He always shows me some kind of affection whenever he gets home, whether it's a kiss or a hug or he'll just say nothing and instead bends me over the counter and fucks me like he hates me. Slightly insulted I marched over to him.

" Ahem! Forgetting to do something?!"

" Oh... Sorry..."

" I waited all day for you to come home and when you do you don't even pay me any attention. What the hell?"

" Sorry... This case I'm working on has me really stressed and I just can't really focus."

I went over and sat on his knee and cupped both of his cheeks with my hands.

" Awwww... My poor wittle baby... Well you're home with me now. I'll de-stress you... You want me to give you a massage babes?"

" Yeah sure..."

" Why don't you take your shirt off sexy..."

" Sure..."

He put his beer down and took his shirt off and I got behind him on the couch. I started to massage the back of his neck.

" You like that honey...? Does that feel good..."

" Yeah... You give such good massages..."

" I love giving my man a good rub down... You want me to go a little lower...?"

" A little yeah..."

I started rubbing and kneading at his back, he let out a breathy moans. I ever so slowly went lower until I was able to stick my hand down his pants.

" Kokichi... I thought you were suppose to be giving me a massage..."

" I am... Your cock needs a massage too... You had a long and hard day remember..."

I pulled his belt off and threw it over the couch, I pulled his pants and underwear down so that I could get a better angle.

" You starting to feel better baby...?"

" Ah...Haa... Yeah..."

I was planning on making my baby feel good until I remember that he slightly pissed me off by not giving me acknowledging me when he walked in the door so I'm gonna tease him first.

" Get on the floor..."

" Why..."

" Don't ask questions Shuuichi, just do as I say..."

"Fine."

He got off the couch and got on his knees.

" I never said on your knees... Face down..."

He sighed and did as he was told. I pulled my boxers down and grabbed him by his waist and pulled him closer to me, I teased his entrance with the head of my cock.

" You wanna get fucked by me don't you...?"

" Y-yes..."

" Then beg me for it..."

"  I want you..."

" Oh c'mon. If you want my cock you're gonna hafta do better then that..."

" Beg like you're hungry for it..."

" Kokichi... I need you inside me... I can't live without that cock of yours..."

" *Yawn* More..."

" Use me like I'm your little fuck toy... Break me..."

" How badly do you want me to fuck you...?"

" Very badly... I got hard at my desk at least twice thinking about you..."

" Is that right...? I thought you were working on a case that was making you stressed..."

" I am, but that doesn't mean I stop thinking about yo. You're always on my mind... You're a distraction remember..."

I can't even count the amount of times I've gotten hard thinking about Shuuichi at work. I may or may not have daydreamed about him fucking me on the stage while people watched and threw money at us.

" Will you please just fuck me already?"

" Say pretty please."

" *Sigh*... Pretty Please..."

" Ok!"

Still holding his waist I slammed into him, he let out a loud moan.

" Ah...! Ah... Kokichi... You feel s-so good..."

" I love fucking you... Ah... Like you're my slut..."

" Ah...Mmm..."

I love whenever I get to top Shuuichi, it's so much fun! Even though I much prefer him fucking the shit of me. He always ends up moaning so loudly. I leaned down so I could leave a line of kisses up his back.

" Ah... Ah... You like when I fuck you like this don't you baby..."

"Haa...Nnnn... Y-yeah... I love when you have your way with me..."

I grabbed and squeezed his cute ass. And with my other hand I stroked his cock.

" You have such a perfect ass... And this perfect cute ass is all mine..." 

 " Harder... I want you to pound your dick deeper into my ass..."

" Anything for you cutie..."

I slammed into him harder and he moaned louder. He's so hot.

" Ah... Shuuichi... You're so sexy...! It should be a crime to walk around that damn sexy..." 

" Yeah but you're sexier... Ah...! Ah...! Harder... Fuck me harder s-so I can cum in your hand... I'm so close..." 

I said nothing and roughly fucked him he started moaning super loudly and it was really hot.

" I want you to scream my name when you cum..."

" Ah...! Ah...! Kokichi!!"

He screamed my name out as he came in my hand, it wasn't too long until I came inside that moist hole of his. I pulled out and gave him a hug I also gave him a kiss on the  cheek, he was so out of breath.

" I'll give you a hug... Since you never gave me one."

" Did you enjoy that my darling...?"

" Yeah..."

" You're throat's gonna be so sore tomorrow."

" I don't mind, as long as you're the reason it's sore then I don't care."

" You wanna go out for drinks?"

" Yeah sure. But can we take a shower first?"

" Sure, cum crusting up in your ass is not fun. I would know..."

I stood up and grabbed his and together we walked into the bathroom.