Kokichi's Special Birthday Present

Kokichi's POV

"My love, it's my birthday!"

" I know. Happy birthday baby."

He leaned in and kissed me.

" Actually... This is the first birthday you're celebrating with me. Exciting! So far this is the best birthday ever."

" How? We haven't even done anything yet."

" I know but I'm on vacation with the first man I ever fell in love with, that's why it's the best."

I kissed him again and then sat on top of him, I ran my hands across his chest.

" There is a little something special I want you to do for my birthday..."

" What is it?"

" Guess!"

" Is it something sexual?"

" ..."

" Maybe..."

" I thought it would be."

" Its your special day so what is it you want me to do? Do you wanna top or-"

" No no no no no no no, nothing like that... "

" Wait. *You're* telling me that you don't want to have sex...? Who are you and what have you done with the real Kokichi?"

" Don't get it twisted babes, it's my birthday we're still gonna fuck... I just wanna do somethin' a little fun before we do it... Ok honey...?"

" It's your birthday."

" Now...I'm gonna go get something. You just stay here lookin all sexy..."

I got up off of him and went over to one of my many suitcases to get a little somethin somethin... I'm gonna have him wear a sexy schoolgirl uniform, I've thought about him wearing this for awhile.

" I want you to wear this..."

" That...?"

" Yup! I think you'll look reeeeeeeeal sexy wearin it..."

" But this...?"

" Yeah. What? Did you think I was gonna wear this for you? I mean I was at first but then I thought you'd look a lot better in it."

" I'll do it just because it's your birthday."

" Yay! You're the best! You'll look great in it I just know it. Make sure you put the panties on!"

He sighed and took the outfit, walked down the stairs and into the bathroom. I can't wait to see what he looks like! I purposely closed my eyes to keep it a surprise. A little while later I could hear him walking up the stairs and excitedly opened my eyes. He looked so embarrassed, it was absolutely adorable.

"Look at you my little present... You look irresistible... I want you so bad..."

" This is so embarrassing..."

" How...? It's just us in here."

" This skirt is so short, my butt is practically hanging out and this underwear is giving me a wedgie."

" That's the point sweetie it's a slutty outfit not a modest one."

" Now come here... I wanna see you up closer..."

He came closer to me and I wasted no time wrapping my arms around his waist and letting my hands wander.

" You're right... Your ass is hanging out..."