1

"Guards!!!Guards!!!Do not let him escape!"

His small foot only tapped the shiny floor of the palace even harder.

He reached up and brushed his raven hair out his onyx orbs,grinning mischievously,eyeing the red big apple in his tiny hand,and ran even faster...

soon,the sound of guards shouting and running after him faded away as he reached the great garden behind the palace.
he looked around,biting down on the apple before starting to climb up the nearest tree,sitting on the second branch,high enough to be out of the reach of the angry guards.

as he was sitting down,he started humming a song,biting on the rest of the apple.

"you do know if you dont climb down,you might fall and break your leg,right?"

he cant say he wasnt surprised,after all;it was his secret place,no one in the palace knew about it.

His dark brown eyes shifted toward the ground,just behind the hedge,which separated the royal part of the palace from the medical part of it,was a little boy,sitting with his face buried in a old sketch book,not taking his eyes off of the paper he was drawing furiously on.

He hummed,jumping off the branch,landing with a soft thump on the grass right next to the boy.

"that also could've broke your leg."

the boy said,teasing him slightly.

he grinned and sat down,crossed legged,waiting for the boy to continue,but when nothing came from him,he decided to take a better look...

the small boy sitting in front of him,looked around his own age,10,or perhaps a year older...
his silky blonde hair,looking like the warm sands of the beach...
the curls seemed to twist and turn in different million ways,nesting on his head,but at the same time shining like the sun above them...

he couldn't see the boy's eyes;and he wondered if they were as warm and soft as his hair.

"what are you doing?"

he asked,cocking his head to one side.

"drawing."

"why?"

and for the first time,the young boy looked up,and he felt his breath hitched.

the boy's eyes were the brightest shade of blue,capturing the light from the sky and reflecting it perfectly...
they were shinning,like he was glad that someone had finally asked about it.
they reminded him of the summer sky,without a single cloud,warm and welcoming to get lost in,leaving all his worries behind...

his smile...made his heart beat painfully against his chest...
it was perhaps,the brightest smile he had ever seen...
and he felt confused...how could someone be so beautiful?

"because I want to become the greatest painter in the whole world!"

Nico,smiled;something about the way the small boy was talking about his dream was heartwarming....
something about that smile,made him want to see it for the rest of his life...

he extended his hand,grinning up at the boy

"that's so cool!I'm Nico di Angelo!maybe you can draw me someday!"

the boy looked taken back,but only for a second before he broke into an even bigger grin,taking Nico's hand and shaking it with excitement

"I'm Will Solace!!!I promise to draw you when I became good enough!"

and they didnt know,but that promise was sealed,with. the fates themselves...

🌘🌘🌘🌘🌘🌘🌘🌘🌘🌘🌘🌘🌘🌘🌘

Hey there!!!

So!this is my new Fanfic,and im super excited to write it!

I want to give my greatest regards,to some of my awesome readers who I can't thank enough for always supporting me and showing my fanafics love.

RoseThorn9

NicoDiAngeloFandom1

DaughterOfTheDead2

that-dam-fangurl

Row299

Storm2507

a_Crazy_dEMIGOD

justakrazyfangirl16

SunAngelsShadow

That_Dam_Demigod7

thank u guys!you are the best!
hope I dont let u guys down.

love
💗
Luna