chapter:04 FOR THOSE WHO THINK PEOPLE ARE BORN BAD

When we see an insensitive or selfish person, we think that he is like that from the beginning. We think about it all and tell people what we think.We have never seen ourselves in the place of others and why should we put ourselves in the place of others, because neither we are going through all this nor can we go because in people like us don't have a thing called endurance. Have we ever seen ourselves, how selfish we have become by considering ourselves good? We begin to judge by the appearance of the other. Ever wondered how wrong we are? Let's face it - most of us have a laid back attitude when it comes to painting a picture about ourselves. Rather, we do not apologize for fear that we will be humiliated or that our dignity will be affected.Asking for forgiveness makes us stronger, not weaker. We gain the trust of others and this person feels that we are aware of our mistakes. Once I had a friend who told me why you apologize, I may not be able to answer him because every question is answered only when the time comes, I always try not to show anyone's heart. Let's pledge that we will never show anyone's heart, if someone is in trouble, we will support them instead of caring about what people will say about us.
               We try our best to help people suffering from mental health but we are helpless because our parents say us to be away from them and don't talk to them much. I don't know but this is true you'll feel it your parents, your family will ask you to stay away from them. Thats really poor of all of us, instead of helping those hopeless people we are getting away from them and unknowingly this grief kills them that no one talks to them. How can we be so selfish?
             If that happened to us then no one would support us because we did not support anyone at that time and you totally wanted to help and you can't then atleast you should prey for those hopeless people.
BE THE HOPE FOR HOPELESS PEOPLE, ITS OKAY IF YOU CAN'T HELP THEM, YOU MUST PREY FOR THEM, IF YOU THINK YOUR PRAYERS ARE WAISTED THEN REMEMBER PRAYERS ARE NEVER WASTED THEY ARE REUSED ONLY WHEN TIME COMES.
   Its okay, its okay and it will be okay!
               I have seen many people who are selfish and rude and some people who are ellergic to something in their life. Some people follow rules strictly and some always break them, some hate love and some wants love, some are kind and some are tyrant but the point what they seem to us we accept that and we always have that image in our mind. People change with time but notice that the person we'll meet today we'll have thoughts for him after many years we again meet him. We never realize yet we always realize things for ourselves not for amy other. If you think you are kind then show by understanding people every moment not by one view as it is said "the seeing see little!" I felt like this is so true as some people have met me few years back and now when I meet them they have same point of views for me, they think that i am same Bushra. No! I am not. The worst thing is at that time i feel sorry for those people that i am standing in front of them and can't see what i am. Life is been a quiz for me, I've always been try to adjust, try to understand people and then helping them and i have seen some people are so hopeless that they now don't want anyone to help them, they are sure to live that way the way their life is going but still some people are left and i have to help them once at least.
               I meet a guy once and i noticed that he follow the rules very strictly, i was a bit confused at that time that how one can be so confused. Later on i observed that nobody in his family follows rules and they are actually the rulers. Isn't it hilarious people who breaks rules are the rulers? This was quite unacceptable to him and that's the reason why he follows rules. There was a girl in my School she was like cool at every moment and she never bothers for our school rules and i observed that her family follows rules strictly that's why she doesn't follow those rules. Things have reasons behind them and we don't get to reasons, we have always been going upon the nature of people not why the guy has this nature. I have seen a girl who is loyal to her family and her family doesn't believes her thay she is loyal, she is always loyal and someone did misunderstandings between her farther and her and with thosr misunderstandings her fathet left this world. People don't believe this but some of us are still whose love is only their family. The one who loves a guy always thinks others also do but please believe there are some people who thinks that the meaning of love is only family.
TRY TO SUPPORT OTHERS SO THAT ONE-DAY OTHERS WILL BE THERE FOR YOU, PLEASE BELIEVE THIS THAT NO ONE IS BORN BAD, THINGS MAKE THEM, THEIR LIFE EXPERIENCES MAKE THEM BAD, WHAT IF YOU WERE THAT GUY. SO PLEASE! DON'T DEGRADE OTHERS NO ONE IS PERFECT, NOT EVEN YOU.
.
.
.
.
.
THANKS TO MY FAMILY! WHO HAVE BEEN SUPPORTING ME AND MAKING ME BELIEVE IN ME THAT I AM WORTHY, FOR MAKING ME CONFIDENT AND EVEN STRONGER AND HOPE OF HOPELESS PEOPLE.