INTRODUCTION

What a writer thinks he/she writes. May be had experienced that ,maybe one had gone through that,or maybe one has felt that thing around one and i felt that I should have been writing great motivations for people who need that every single day and convey my messages to my readers.
           All of the mistakes or words that are made by us are maybe wrong , perhaps what we say and then later on never fulfilled or what we think does not actually happens like that.
          That's totally okay. You will get to where you need to be and you are where you should be and you shouldn't be shy or ashamed of that , you are doing great and you will do great .
          Please don't be sad if people are ignoring you or if they don't like or they don't want you or if they use you , you just don't need to be sad just try to understand that they are people and will be like that .
         You should be loved the way you deserve it . And you need not to worry about that . That's totally okay if you aren't loved the way you should be, maybe you should wait a little bit.
          All of the experiences I had, had made me write this book, all of sudden I survived and i actually want you to be a survivor.

"PLEASE BELIEVE THAT THERE IS STILL TIME FOR YOU TO BE ALL THAT YOU WANT TO BE "
                  Jacqueline whitney