chapter:01 FOR THOSE WHO TRY.

I know you work hard everyday. I know you keep on trying , I know you actually want to win, I know you actually had to be pride of your family but that's all you may want everyone know about that, that you are trying and you do that every single day, you do that every night , you do that every morning but actually can't.
And what actually makes you more depressed than that?

              Life is actually a bundle of problems, you just don't even solve one and another comes. And for all, what you have gone through no one knows, and no one can actually feel that. You actually wanted to tell that to someone. You want someone to understand that pain, and more than that you actually want someone to feel that pain. All your struggles, your hard works and your stamina of tolerating every pain you've gone through, no one actually knows that and what in the end they know is that YOU ARE A SUCCESSFUL MAN  and no one actually knows what makes you that successful.

             Let me tell you sometimes the pain is to much that you need words and tears to express that pain and you just don't even had one of those, you may stay quite all time, blank faced and thinking again and again what actually had happen, and should you cry or not. That is so unbelievable for you when you keep on losing; maybe your loved ones ,maybe your success, maybe your stamina and whats worse than that , no one feels this pain. In this world, people actually like the one who is quite or good or maybe acting normal, all of sudden whether we are dying from inside. And you try to act normal, you try to act like nothing had happened, you try to engage yourself in many activities but actually you don't want. I have seen people dying everyday, they are hopeless and  Actually they want a break but honey ALL YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND IS THAT EVERYTHING WILL BE OKAY . Just have firm believe in God. And YOU WILL GET TO WHERE YOU NEED TO BE. You need not to worry about your future that where you will stand. You need not to worry that will someone be understanding you pain, of course dear there will be someone. ITS OKAY IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE EVERYTHING TODAY, JUST DO IT NEXT WEEK, OR DO IT NEXT MONTH.

            Trying on every single day and losing should make you lose your hopes. Your hopes are with your God not with any person or if you have your hopes with person in your life meaning something to you just make it to your God. Your efforts will bare fruits and you will be what you should be. All you need to do is never give up on your dreams, never give up on trying everyday, ITS TOTALLY OKAY IF YOU SAID SOMETHING AND YOU COULDN'T FULFILL THAT BUT ACTUALLY YOU WERE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE PAID FOR THAT OR ASKED ABOUT THAT, you shouldn't be shy of what you say or what you do. I actually know you want make people to understand that if they think you do wrong you actually don't do wrong. You are best in every sight and you do best.

           I know it's difficult for you to move on and start up you actually don't want to lose your loved ones and go far but dear thats the exact reality of world you have to accept and if you won't you'll lose everything. You must have to sacrifice if you want to be something. All those nights and days, mornings and evenings you've been trying and if you won't get successful that shouldn't make you lose your heart maybe you need some more efforts or some points or weakness that had not come in to your view about you and they remain weak you just need to focus make your struggles have a valid reason for that so that no one can regect that no one can say any single word, all you need to do is to bring perfection and for that perfection you actually had to do some steps that you actually don't want to do. Just do it make everyone shut. I know you are meant for that and your life had a aim to do that, and you need not to worry. You are meaningful to this world in some manner just don't lose your hopes or think that you had money and that money will make you succeed. Just remember that is not your money thats your dad's and you don't have any right on that. Instead you should be their pride. Money shouldn't be your hope.

             Hey I know you've been the only one who's surviving and you know that others quit but you don't have to quit coz you are not same you are different no matter people hate you being different but the point is they don't hate you being different they hate you being perfect and standing out they actually want you to be down and thats what they do, actually they say harsh words and make you depressed and anxious about what your doing, remember they try to make you off target. And where you have to be strong and face them every day. You just need not to explain them how perfect you are and through what you had gone through. These won't be ever known this but one like you, who had gone through this knows all your struggles and pain.

            My tribute  to all those who have been struggling for what they actually want to be. I personally care for all your feelings, all your pains you endure every single moment because maybe I had been through that, I know you are right you just don't need to explain, you are worthy , your meaningful to this world and yet someday some perfect guy will be there for you to understand all that what you want actually anyone to be known.