S-class quest

~at the guild~

3rd person POV:

"say what? one of the quests on the second floor is missing" habake asks taking the pipe out of his mouth"but the jobs up there are S-class, anyone know who took off with it?" macao sits down next to him joinging in on the conversation"well its either someone really strong or someone really stupid" another person adds from the group, a certain blonde haired lightning dragon slayer smirked" I know, a little blue cat flew up here and ripped it off the board"

Mira turned around in shock"it was happy?" "he must have stolen it for, Natsu, Y/n and lucy!" "thats crazy what are they thinking?!" "they've got some nerve takin on anS-class quest" "i dunno if I'd call it nerve but its definitey dumb" laxus sat up there with a smirk on his face and his arms crossed"thatsa serious breach of the rules..hey gramps! little stunt like that'll get you kicked out of the guid am I right?"

Master Makarov just stood there, a concentrated look on his face and arms crossed"but that doesn't matter it's not like those four losers are gonna make it back from an S-class quest" "laxus!!if you knew why didn't you stop them" mira scolded walkingup to him, a frown on her face."oooh lighten up, all i saw was a blue cat flyin off with a piece of paper in its mouth tryna act all sneaky, I had no idea it was happy, besides natsu's not cleared for S-class, I never dreamed he'd break the rules"

Mira stared at him with an angry look"hm! you haven't given me that look in a while" Makarov sighed"this isn't good...well? which job was it?" Mira stared at laxus still glaring"for lifitng the curse off galuna island" makarov's eyes widened"what?!" "galluna island?" "are they insane?!" "they're even dumber than we thought!!" the guild members start yelling, Makarov walks to laxus"go and fetch them at once!" "yeah rightt, I got better things to do gramps"laxus waves his hand at him

":and besides..everyone's supposed to take care of themseles..right?" "I don't care how you feel about Y/n or natsu, the fact is..your the only one strong enough to bring them back by force!!" Gray stood up from his chair"sorry master," makarov turned around to look at him"But I'm afraid I'm gonna have to disagree with you "

~at the port in hargeon~

Your POV:

"wow this brings back memories, it seems like only yesterday that we met here for the first time" lucy smiled softly looking at where they met, I couldn't help but smile at her mushiness"it practically was yesterday youdon't have to get all mushy" natsu looks at her weird standing behind her with happy and I"yeah you sound like an old lady" happy covers his mouth to stop himself from laughing and lucy glares at him

"I think you made her angry, she was just happy you don't gotta ruin it meanies" I huff,putting my hands behind my head and walking after lucy"whats her deal?"natsu whispers to happy, who just shrugs"lets go find a boat that'll take us to galluna" lucy walks towards the port, I follow when natsu runs up to us"are you crazy?!"he yells"forget the boat why can't we all just swim for it?!" lucy looks at him annoyed "and you think I'm the one who's crazy?"

I laugh a little before natsu pulls on my hand"c'mon Y/n back me up here!" I laugh"no way am I swimming to galluna island natsu,your outta luck" We tried asking all the sailsmen there who had boats but got denied every time"don't know why you'd wanna go there but no salor here is gonna take you to galluna, not even pirated will go near that place"

I groan in frusturation running my hands through my hair"are you serious?!' lucy whined, natsu and happy didn't seem all that sad though"looks like were gonna swim after all" natsu said smiling as he sat cross legged on a crate" i meaan-" "we're not swimming!" lucy yells turning back at us"I found you~" gray pops up behind us"ahhH!" I jump away from him "its gray!" "what are you doin here?"