Lullaby (part 3)

Review:

"momma always told me to never hit girls, I guess I can make an exception~" another dude in the front laughed"sorry ladies, you won't look as cute when we're done with ya"I rolled my eyes' big talk for people who were kicked out of their guild'
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV:

I charged at them already irratated with their attitude"Dont you ever speak ill of our guild! Y/m fist!" I punched one guy in the face, making him fly into 6 other guys and knocking them out."but with out my stunning beauty i'll be totally helpless" lucy pouts crossing her arms, happy flies up next to her"this is no time for daydreaming lucy!" "lets do this" erza puts her fist out and opens it, her sword appearing"it came out of thin air! a magic sword" lucy yelled amazed,

I smile"erza's magic is pretty cool isn't it?" Lucy nods still shocked"if you insult the fairytail guild in my presence I swear you will not live to ee tomorrow" she readies her sword, a bunch of dudes charge at her, and in two swipes they were all taken out"focus on your own battle fairytail fly" I turned my head lazily to see about seven or eight guys standing infront of me

"oh sorry, you guys have such weak magic i didn't notice you there" I rub the back of my head giggling"why you- You'll regret that!" one of the guys yell rushing at me, "no dont do it! she has Y/m power dont you know who she-" another person yelled but was cut off when he punches me in the face and kicks me in the stomach with his magic"gah!-" He smiles evilly until I pick my head up and smile back"nice one!" He looks confused before I grab him by his arm and start spinning"my turn!" I let go of him and send him flying in the direction of his friends and they all crash in to eachother"Y/n L/n...Y/m princess" he groans"Yesss Ten Points!" I jump up and laugh.(couldn't think of any cool names people know you by..sorry guys :/)

I look over at erza to see that she took out like twenty guys, at the least"wow she's scary" I whisper to myself, I walk over to lucy and happy while happy explains what requipping is"- the user can keep different weapons that they store in another dimention,and when the user switches weapon's its called requipping" I snap my fingers"yuo its just like your celestial magic luce!" Happy put his paw on my face annoyed"I just said that Y/n!" "hehe sorry happy"

Lucy smilies"wow thats incredible!" he raises his hand"oh you haven't seen nothin yet,erza's just gettin warmed up" "oh yeah she can also re-" Happy kicked me in the face"let her see for herself stop ruining ittttt" he whines"ow happy stop hitting me!" I try to grab him but he hides behind lucy, who grabs her keys"its time for me to kick butt too!" "cmon lucy why you gotta try to steal erza's spotlight" "happy...your cute and all...but shut up" I grab him and place him on my head.

Lucy ends up opening the gate for her celestial spirit cancer, the crab dude, I drooled a little 'man crabs tasty' Lucy came up to me and shook me"stop thinking about food and fight!" "Get your hands off me crazy lady! happy help!" happy just laughed and watched"you evil little-" "you need me to fight these dudes, baby?" cancer asks lucy"yeah take them out with style!" she grins.

The dark guild losers attacked again and insulted crab man's hair, which seemed to piss him off. he attacks all of them and they all fall to the ground"Bald?" I ask and fall on the floor laughin"oh you all look so ridiculous!" all their weapons were broken too"Y/n nows not the time to be messing around now get serious!" erza yelled and I stood up, serious"aye!" "not you too!" lucy yelled.

"that was impressive!" erza said looking at lucy"oh thanks!~but it was no big deal" lucy rubs the back of her head smiling,before she turned around to me and happy"alright! I totally scored points with her!" happy said somethin and those three talked for a little more but I wasn't paying attention 'natsu..gray..be careful, and please don't tear eachother apart' I sigh looking in the direction that the two ran off in