sing - taehyun 💌

and as you strum your guitar i couldn't help but sing.
something about your voice and the way you play traps me into this trance that i can't escape.

an alternate reality you could say. i wish i could live where your voice is forever.

those sweet words coming out of your mouth. wether delicate or bitter, fill my heart.

I didn't know Your scent
Your little hand in speech
It's all special
My heart to see you
It's a lot different than it used to be
I'm surprised at my height
My shoulders fit you
Maybe it's called growing up

The distance between you and me
I want to get closer
So do you happen to know why?
Would you mind if I approached you?
I'll give you one more shot
- 20 cm txt

words cannot describe you. i want to stay by your side forever.

your smiles and laughs light up my world. what did i do to have the chance to even meet you. life at first is bland and boring but you have turned this gloomy book into a fairytale.

to dance around a forest with you, or have a small picnic, even dance in the rain for a bit.

those few things make my world a little bit brighter.

kang taehyun.

the man you have grown to be. watching you grow up from the weird kid to the cute boy next door, you never really seemed to change.

some new clothes, a haircut, and maybe a new guitar— but that's all you needed.

you were born with good manners and charity.

kindness and generosity flows through you.

sing for me once more,,

when you see me cooking, in the car, at your house, even on my death bed.

your songs and worlds bring me eternal youth. butterflies and stars make all bad feelings leave.

thank you,
    kang taehyun.

a/n : congrats for txt and their awards !! i tried to write this story in a letter format and whatever. tell me what you think !!