hug - yeonjun 💌

"it's over y/n."

"b-but why?"

"i don't love you anymore."

—————————

he left you in the rain. your ex-boyfriend hyunjin, just broke up with you and left you in the rain.

shitty move really. as if your tears weren't wet enough now all of your clothes were too.

tears falling, you called someone. the only person who really understood you and took care of you, yeonjun.

he's been with you forever really. you've been friends since birth and always helped each other out.

when he picked up the line, he heard the rain.

"y/n?? what happened ? why is it raining? where are you let me pick you up."

"yeonjun. he. he broke up with me!"

"oh my god. i'm so sorry. where are you i'll take you to my apartment."

"i'm at the cafe we always go to. please hurry."

"i will. stay where you are and keep your hood up. i'll be there in five minutes."

"thank you."

___

once the call ended, yeonjun quickly rushed to get his jacket and left the building, driving to the cafe.

once he was there he saw you standing there, lifeless.

he quickly ran out of the car and hugged you.

instantly, you cried even more. you were an idiot, thinking that he liked you. but you hugged yeonjun back and sobbed in his arms.

"w-why yeonjun? why is it always me!?"

he patted your back and rubbed it up and down.

"hey hey. you are so much better than him. now come on. it's cold and you're gonna get sick. let's go home."

he looked at you and used his thumbs to wipe the tears off your face. you then nodded and both of you drove to his apartment. 

once you arrived you showered and changed into the clothes that you had left there from past times.

yeonjun made some ramen for both of you while you showered.

when you went to the kitchen it was all ready. he smiled and sat down. he patted the seat next to him indicating for you to sit there.

when you sat, both of you just ate in silence, not wanting to talk about anything.

when you were done, yeonjun washed the dishes and you sat on the sofa, drowning in your thoughts.

"hey." yeonjun said, sitting on the seat beside you. "hi." you replied looking at him.

"i'm sorry about everything that happened." he said. he then opened his arms for you to come in and hug/cuddle in. you gladly accepted and rested your head on his shoulder.

"there's nothing to be sorry for junnie. it's not your fault. i was just the dumb one to fall in love so quick. and now i have to pay the consequences." you said slowly tearing up but not crying yet.

he rubbed your back and said " your problems are my problems. that's what best friends are for. you don't deserve him. so don't mope around! come on-" he pulled you out of the hug, "let's watch some movies and forget about him. okay?"

he once again, used his thumbs to wipe your almost fallen tears. he gave you a little funny face which made you smile. you nodded an "okay." and he went up to get some popcorn.

you grabbed the remote and searched for movies to watch.

once he came back with the bowl he asked what y'all would be watching and you replied with the movie Tangled ! he just laughed and sat down. he also brought blankets so you wrapped yourself in a little burrito.

you guys then spent the night watching movies. laughing, crying, screaming all night.

// my first story !! i hope you all liked it :) vote and comment if you do? i love you all and hope you stay safe <33